Сhanges you would like to see in the game

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 29, 2019, 13:1005/29/19
May 29, 2019, 13:13(edited)
12/13/14

I return to the game after 4 years and I found another game ...

Asking the community is always a great start, but asking and not taking the right direction is a big mistake too. If I had to say the 3 main aspects to improve would be:

1) Fix the game economy. We all know that Plarium lives on the money of its clients, but you have totally unbalanced the game.

2) Unnecessary improvements. Eliseum City (and everything related to it, such as troops, buildings), traps, guards and other troops without meaning.

3) Improve the bug reporting system. The ones that know most about Sparta are not the developers or moderators, are the players, the ones who knows the mechanics of the game best and their mistakes are the community, so listen to your community.

Vuelvo al juego luego de 4 años y me encontre con otro juego...

Preguntar a la comunidad siempre es un gran comienzo, pero preguntar y no tomar la direccion correcta es un gran error tambien. Si tuviera que decir los 3 principales aspectos a mejorar seria:

1) Arreglar la economia del juego. Todos sabemos que Plarium vive del dinero de sus clientes, pero han desbalanceado totalmente el juego, por ejemplo ni siquiera sirven la mayoria de las recompensas de los torneos con el gasto en recursos.

2) Mejoras innecesarias. Ciudad Elisea (y todo lo relativo a ella, como tropas, edificios), trampas, guardianes y tropas sin sentido.

3) Mejorar el sistema de reporte de bugs. Los que mas saben de Sparta, no son los desarrolladores o moderadores, son los jugadores, los que mejores conocen la mecanica del juego y sus errores es la comunidad, escuchen a su comunidad.

May 29, 2019, 15:4705/29/19
09/16/18

This game is ruined with the expense, and the amount of time it takes to do anything. It's more like a business than a game. I have friends that are not willing to join because it costs too much to get anywhere. It's become a full time job that you have to buy if you're going to get anywhere. 

Before long it will be the same coiners playing, and no new players, because people won't join, and a lot more will leave, as they will never get anywhere...

I know you have to make money... But at least make a server where you don't have to spend constantly, or make it easier for those who can't afford to spend all the time, but are willing to put the time in.
May 29, 2019, 22:2405/29/19
10/28/18
love it 
Jun 5, 2019, 09:3006/05/19
03/05/19

Hello, Spartans! Thank you all for sharing your thoughts. We've gathered your feedback and pass it for discussion to devs. 

I do hope that some of your ideas will be implemented in the future. 

Wish you new victories in the game!