All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 4, 2019, 12:0209/04/19
02/03/16

Not sure why the forum always makes things so difficult. I asked my VIP rep in the game, and Andrew is the best. He gave me this link, and the plarium play is now working great again. Thanks Andrew, maybe you should be running this tech stuff.

Hello DH! Please download the file from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ekp2x3kNzOWGprYw8DAMdwfiVEqHf3Bn

Sep 4, 2019, 18:2809/04/19
06/17/16
D H said:

Not sure why the forum always makes things so difficult. I asked my VIP rep in the game, and Andrew is the best. He gave me this link, and the plarium play is now working great again. Thanks Andrew, maybe you should be running this tech stuff.

Hello DH! Please download the file from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ekp2x3kNzOWGprYw8DAMdwfiVEqHf3Bn

Thank you DH, that file was all I needed too. It removed the old .exe and allows for a new install which is working fine now.
Sep 5, 2019, 08:4309/05/19
10/11/15
Since the last Update I cannot use Plarium player now
Sep 5, 2019, 13:0409/05/19
10/09/16
since  the  last  update   app  will   not   load just   tells   me  already  loaded  then  fatal  error
NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:1109/06/19
07/09/19

D H said:

I guess you didn't read what i said carefully. Plarium play does NOT show in control panel to uninstall it. As far as everything else you asked for, cannot do that. Every time i click anything i find with plarium name on it, get fatal error message.

Nancy said:

D H said:

http://prntscr.com/p0wwi1

Hello, 

I'm sorry to hear that you faced this issue. 

Please try to uninstall the application at Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Before this, please do the following: 

1. Send me the full link where Plarium Play application is installed on your PC. 

2. Check the size of dotnet folder that is located at app root folder. 

3. The total number of files in the Plarium Play folder (open Plarium Play folder, please CTRL + A and check the total number of files at the bottom-left corner).

Thank you in advance. 

D H.

I have just sent the file to you by email, please check it including Spam or Junk folders. The subject of the email is How to uninstall Plarium Play. 

NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:1609/06/19
07/09/19

Britannicus Arken said:

Having read the last few replies you have made I cannot get your update to run the app - I cannot restore to previous version - I cannot uninstall this new version and can only access Sparta in browser. This is the second update that has caused this problem - I was able to uninstall and reinstall previous version, but this new version is not showing up in my uninstall list. Please advise!!!!

The file is sent to you by email as well. Please check it including Spam or Junk folders. The subject of the email is How to uninstall Plarium Play

NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:1809/06/19
07/09/19

selahaddin said:

ın pylarch cavalry traning speed is absent about 3 days.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We have already reported it to the dev team so that they can check it. 

NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:2609/06/19
07/09/19

PATP said:

Since the last Update I cannot use Plarium player now
CU Casca said:
D H said:

Thank you DH, that file was all I needed too. It removed the old .exe and allows for a new install which is working fine now.

Patp, please refer to the link that D H kindly shared in the community. 

D H, sorry for bothering you by email with the file, I was reading comments and replying one-by-one and did not notice that Andrew had already sent it to you before I sent it. 

NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:2809/06/19
07/09/19
CU Casca said:

Nancy said:

CU Casca said:

Nancy said:

wa_biker said:

New Update- Critical error- Installation Failed. 

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears:  Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

Hello, 

I am sorry for the delayed reply. Please submit a ticket to our support department here so that we can send you a file that will help you to remove the previous version of the program. Thanks for your understanding and patience. 

I have the same problem, I downloaded the new version today and the installation failed. Now the old version will not load nor can I go through the new app installation process again without the same error wa_biker got above "the application is already installed on your computer." 

Can I get a file to remove the previous version of the program too please ?
Hi! Please check my reply above. Thank you! 
Hi Nancy, thanks in advance for your help. As others have posted, we cannot use Control Panel to remove the game app, Windows does not recognize it

1) The plariumplay.exe file is at C:\Users\kaadu\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay

2) The Cache folder is empty and the dot.net folder shows zero size, but there are actually files inside

https://gyazo.com/60e8c10368c9d4a3c2af16ad90efb1d8

3) And here is the PlariumPlay folder contents

https://i.gyazo.com/6349c63da9bf40db9858a7e098067b49.gif

Thanks for the information provided. I have just forwarded it to the dev team and hope that it helps them to identify the possible reason for such behavior. 
Sep 6, 2019, 14:2309/06/19
08/06/17

Good Afternoon,

Plarium App in Mac OS El Capitan doesn't work, especially the latest two versions. The first one and (maybe) the second one were so good.. When I updated in the early summer, the app saw me there was an error.. How could i have again the first version of Plarium Play for mac? Maybe it is the only way to have special rewards for some games like Sparta and to play via app.

Sep 6, 2019, 16:0209/06/19
11/11/17

Your latest update to the app failed on my desktop, and now the app won't load.  Seeing as the app was dead, I uninstalled it thinking I would just reload the app.  But No! Your app does not uninstall correctly, so now when I try an install, the app loader says I already have the app and stops.  Of course, if I try to launch it, it fails miserably.

Is there any way to completely uninstall the app so I can start fresh?

Ranger Rick
NancyAdmin
Sep 10, 2019, 12:2909/10/19
07/09/19
Ranger Rick said:

Your latest update to the app failed on my desktop, and now the app won't load.  Seeing as the app was dead, I uninstalled it thinking I would just reload the app.  But No! Your app does not uninstall correctly, so now when I try an install, the app loader says I already have the app and stops.  Of course, if I try to launch it, it fails miserably.

Is there any way to completely uninstall the app so I can start fresh?

Ranger Rick
Rick, please download the file that will help you to uninstall the current version of Plarium Play here. I hope it helps.
NancyAdmin
Sep 10, 2019, 12:3409/10/19
07/09/19

Gio said:

Good Afternoon,

Plarium App in Mac OS El Capitan doesn't work, especially the latest two versions. The first one and (maybe) the second one were so good.. When I updated in the early summer, the app saw me there was an error.. How could i have again the first version of Plarium Play for mac? Maybe it is the only way to have special rewards for some games like Sparta and to play via app.

I've been told by our devs that Mac OS El Capitan was released in 2015. Do you have an option to update macOS to the latest version? Also, please specify when was the last time you downloaded Plarium Play from our website? Thanks in advance. 

Sep 11, 2019, 02:0309/11/19
05/20/15

Hi there,

Plarium app not working after the last server update, already done uninstall and download new copy and install it many time still no go.

Sep 11, 2019, 10:5109/11/19
09/14/16
16 Hours and still can not log on Keep coming up with Server 503 Error .And they are asking for Patience Not good Enough ! Who is going to Compensate ? pay for my loss of time ? My loss soldiers ? We are using Real Money Here.
KatiaModerator
Sep 11, 2019, 11:4309/11/19
01/31/18

Komondor said:

16 Hours and still can not log on Keep coming up with Server 503 Error .And they are asking for Patience Not good Enough ! Who is going to Compensate ? pay for my loss of time ? My loss soldiers ? We are using Real Money Here.
 hello Guys .hope you have managed to get into the game if not please clear your  browser's cache 
KatiaModerator
Sep 11, 2019, 11:4709/11/19
01/31/18

Michael said:

Hi there,

Plarium app not working after the last server update, already done uninstall and download new copy and install it many time still no go.

hello Micael .have you managed to enter into the game ? If  not please clear your browser's cache . I will pass it to managers 
NancyAdmin
Sep 12, 2019, 08:0409/12/19
07/09/19

Komondor said:

MICHAEL  said:
Hi there,

Please find the Plarium Play application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location.

This should help.

Sep 13, 2019, 15:0109/13/19
10/11/15
I don't succeed to install tPlarium Play. I get the message that it is already install but never succeeded in finding where it was. Can you help me
Sep 17, 2019, 06:1109/17/19
09/09/16
Can you make mobile version of this game ?? I work everyday and i can't be much on pc so i can't do much except when i come home late ...so it will be nice to have mobile version to always be able to log in and play 24/7  :)