confirm use of an item

confirm use of an item

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 22, 2018, 02:1502/22/18
01/08/17

confirm use of an item

Why do I need to confirm getting a reward but there is no confirmation to use an expensive item right next to that reward. Should not it be the other way around? No confirmation to receive a reward for free and I have to confirm spending $9.99
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 22, 2018, 10:5302/22/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Feb 22, 2018, 21:4102/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 21:43(edited)
08/21/14

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Archon!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Pavel,i did ask cm Dimitri same thing,why we have "are you sure" question when we apply rewards from daily coalition missions,and we dont have "are you sure" question for activation 7 days 50% off/def booster,and other stuff,i said i think it is made with purpose,and that is not coincidence that booster is just next to daily coa rewards ^^ same thing for buying anything from market,slider is on max as default,and if you type number what you want to buy,if game just a little lag,or if you get msg or any report,slider goes on max amount and you buy maximum number of items,and you wanted to buy only few,and after that,there is no money(drachma return), Dimitri said it is not,it is mistake and he will tell developers about that,to put "are you sure" question for 7 days 50% off/def booster. you can ask him is it true. i wonder is it possible,after so much hard work,and effort that developers do on famous game balance,to make mistakes like that.what do you think about that?

and if developers will change that,when its gonna be apply'd,for 2 years or more?

Tonaya