City Protection is not working...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 3, 2018, 00:1701/03/18
10/09/14

Hi Dimitri... Ask the previous marionette Alyona with who you mess... I need my compensation and every day that delates to come as bigger I want it...  Do not push me to be the guy I make that poor East European loose them jobs... Sad,  Plarium make moderators now some bad Spanish spoken suckers with terrible English writen... Those guys in Greece you use them as a mop to clean the floors... Propably you use them also for the same job/// 

I want moderators people such as Tonaya or Ashu... people who really help the players... 

So i ll upload my locked post again here... No letter to Plarium Support as my experience so far, its a waste of time... 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/91872_city-protection-not-work---/

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 3, 2018, 00:3301/03/18
10/15/15

buenas noches, aqui los moderadores intentamos ayudar y se te dio el camino a seguir para solucionar tu problema.

cierro este hilo pues incumple todas las normas del foro.

Elias.

καλό βράδυ, εδώ οι συντονιστές προσπαθούν να βοηθήσουν και σας δόθηκε το μονοπάτι που πρέπει να ακολουθήσετε για να λύσετε το πρόβλημά σας.

Κλείνω αυτό το νήμα επειδή παραβιάζει όλους τους κανόνες του φόρουμ.

Ηλίας

good evening, here the moderators try to help and you were given the path to follow to solve your problem.

I close this thread because it violates all the rules of the forum.

Elias

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.