Attacking While Under Bubble

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 30, 2017, 21:2610/30/17
12/29/14

I would like to know why some players can send multiple PA's and raids while under bubbles. I have seen many PA's and raids sent to members of my coalition. But, when we try to retaliate, they are under bubble. Then they send another PA or raid, and still under bubble. How is this possible.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2017, 23:4910/30/17
01/10/16

Murphy said:

I would like to know why some players can send multiple PA's and raids while under bubbles. I have seen many PA's and raids sent to members of my coalition. But, when we try to retaliate, they are under bubble. Then they send another PA or raid, and still under bubble. How is this possible.

It is my understanding that this was corrected. I know-I used to put up the bubble, gather troops in my city to protect them and launch an attack against enemy pans-but that was months ago.

I believe you are seeing attacks, yet when you go to that player's city, he/she has a bubble up..which means they put one up right after the attack landed.

Another possibility is your browser might not have been updated (refresh-reload game client). Again, both of these scenarios I have witnessed, both as an attacker and the person receiving the PA.

A CM or Moderator might shed more light on this issue if my thoughts are incorrect regarding this issue, but I believe this was "fixed" months ago.

Got to admit-it was nice to attack from under the bubble...but there was hell to pay when it wore off..lol:))

Develop a strategy-note the time when attack took place-hit them on off hours.

Respect & Good Game

Mick

MariusAdmin
Oct 31, 2017, 08:2610/31/17
09/04/17
Either of the options Mick outlines is a possibility. Either there is a sync error and the bubble is still visible over the attacker's City, even though its effects are no longer active and if you try to attack you will be able to. Or they have put up a bubble after their own attack.
Oct 31, 2017, 20:2910/31/17
11/05/15

there is also another possibility 

make sure their bubble is not a spy bubble, those only protect against scouts and dont stop you launching raids and at a quick glance can look the same 
Nov 2, 2017, 23:2611/02/17
01/17/16
Drag-Theseus said:

morteeee said:

there is also another possibility 

make sure their bubble is not a spy bubble, those only protect against scouts and dont stop you launching raids and at a quick glance can look the same 
true 
if you are semi blind maybe haha 
Nov 4, 2017, 06:2611/04/17
11/05/15
which I am at 5am in the morning before my first cup of coffee :P