All Categories

Automated forum bans are happening again.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 16, 2022, 01:0305/16/22
07/29/15

It seems that the automated system is once again issuing 1 year forum bans for people posting in the forums.

The ban reasons are reasoned "spamming the forums" ( this is something i fell victum to in the past as the system believed a single post was excessive and issued an automated 1 year forum ban )

This needs to be fixed if we are to have any chance of people actually using the forums.

Sparta is not a healthy game with many users, and due to the nature of the game, it is hard to start and grow new accounts. We need to assist ANY new players as MUCH as we can.     Banning people in the forums without reason is a serious issue blocking this.

Please fix this.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2022, 20:4805/17/22
02/14/18

Hello Banshee!

Thanks for reporting, we will have an eye on this! 

KatiaModerator
May 18, 2022, 05:5805/18/22
01/31/18

Hello Banshee. The manager has unblocked the player. He messaged me, so we know who was unfairly unbanned.   A few weeks ago, I was banned as a spammer as well lol. If a mod is banned, then something is wrong, and we asked the manager to check it. PLEASE let the others players know that every player who has been banned has to contact Vanesa or me, so we will forward it to the manager. We strive for a healthy environment for our fellow players, so more will come. The players also can come to our FB community, and post their concerns and their suggestions, or even protest about something, and participate in a very active community. Of course, we have the same rules in there, and we keep them 🙂 Here is the link if someone is interested: https://www.facebook.com/groups/465443953557137