siege issue

siege issue

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 19, 2022, 17:5304/19/22
03/15/16

siege issue

why is it than when a player is seiged, the sieger gets the elysian boost for defense and the liberator doesnt even have the option of a boost from using dimecha to liberate?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 19, 2022, 17:5504/19/22
03/15/16

the feect here is that no one from your own coa can counteract the boost the defense gets.. only players from outside from a raid... seems kind of backwards

KatiaModerator
Apr 23, 2022, 05:3704/23/22
01/31/18
LEM

the feect here is that no one from your own coa can counteract the boost the defense gets.. only players from outside from a raid... seems kind of backwards

Hello LEM. Sorry for the late reply. Only the Support has the tools to check all the parameters of a battle.  So, you can submit a ticket to the Support, and ask them for an official reply to your questions. As a player speaking, I say that your dimacha and your teammates have to get the defensive boosts from your dimacha agreements, but not the special bonus abilities, as the dimacha special ability defence bonus decrease, is only to decrease the enemies' CITY defence bonus. Ofc if an enemy will achieve it, it has an impact on your own units and your reinforcements ofc. The point is, that this special ability, is only for offensive actions. So, the sieger can get this special ability as he doing offensive action on you, but not your teammates and you, as you cannot do an offensive action against your own teammate, and yourself. The best unit to liberate ourselves from a siege , or liberate a teammate, is Pezos, depending on how strong is our Strategist guardian, how high upgraded are our  Pesos agreements, and how high is our city defence bonus. 

i

i