VIP or VLP?

VIP or VLP?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 29, 2021, 17:1604/29/21
11/07/16

VIP or VLP?

i have a question and i would like someone with a normal IQ to answer please.

i read very offen that somewhere there is an algorithm which he decide who is gonna be vip...

At first,i have to ask you if you know what vip means.

second,i want to ask you what kind of so intelligence algorithm is this one which is untouchable of human beings! noone can change or delete this?

if you dont want look idiots with your answers,you have to change the vip with the vlp (very lucky person) because ONLY this is close to reality.

Only that way you can tell to a high lvl player which had spent a lot of real money that he is not a vip...

no need for answers if you have to repeat yourselves with silly ,algorithm theories...

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Apr 30, 2021, 08:0204/30/21
04/05/21

Hello! Our system sends out invitation emails to VIP program candidates automatically with the help of a special algorithm that checks a lot of criteria. And we can hardly influence this, I am afraid.  If you keep being active in that City, you may get an invitation later. 😉

Apr 30, 2021, 20:1504/30/21
08/27/14

vip player if you have to be among the top players and that means you have to pay money to get there

and when you are in the top 10 sitting week you can buy a vip army 

but now I did not buy the package because of the dollar and euro I will not pay 11 times more

May 2, 2021, 23:1305/02/21
02/14/18

VLP... that's funny. 

I have my wings, but I don't feel different that other players, and sure will not get to the high amount of points it needs to get the additional reward some tournaments have. Most players are not that level.

As a player, I don't like differences in opportunities. But VIP programme is growing, lots of cities got the wings last year so my hope is that we are all gonna be VIP eventually :)

BTW, yes, it's a programme. Yes, there is an algorithm. And yes, we don't know how it works. VLP seems good to me  😂