Disappearing paid for Holy Bonds

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 8, 2020, 12:4109/08/20
01/12/16

Has anyone else noticed their Holy Bonds going missing? Prior to the half day reset for new tournaments I had 4 Holy Bonds. At 12.30pm UK they were still there. At 1pm UK time Plarium stole them from me. 

They are not in my items cache for Guardians and as I did not use them I am assuming that once Plarium got my money for the pack of 3 I bought they decided to take them back when the summoning event started.

Has anyone else seen their Holy Bonds mysteriously disappear just as this summoning event arrived?

Plarium, you cannot just take items we have given you good money for from our game accounts. Hand them back, now!

I paid for a £59 pack which had 1 and a special offer of a pack with 3 in it for £29.50. That makes 4. And then there were none without me using them.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 9, 2020, 22:0909/09/20
10/15/15

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=171769

This may be a bug, or a visual bug that is corrected after a few restarts.

If it is a bug, you will have to put a tiket to support, the link at the beginning is support.

Fill in all the data they ask you as clear as you can and give it to send, the system responds with the number of tiket and in a few days look.

Puede tratarse de un bug, o de un bug visual que se corrige al pasar unos reinicios.

Si se trata de un bug tendras que poner un tiket a soporte, el enlace del comienzo es soporte.

Rellena todos los datos que te piden lo mas claro que puedas y dale a enviar, el sistema te contesta con el nº de tiket y en unos dias lo miran

Sep 10, 2020, 16:4509/10/20
11/05/15
hi, you will need to raise a ticket from support if it isn't a visual bug
Sep 13, 2020, 00:3709/13/20
01/03/15
morteeee said:

And hasn't THAT been a waste of time with the absolute nonsense coming from "support"
NancyAdmin
Sep 14, 2020, 13:1409/14/20
07/09/19

More said:

morteeee said:

And hasn't THAT been a waste of time with the absolute nonsense coming from "support"

Bonds can't disappear without leaving an imprint. It's better to report a case to the technical support department and they will be able to check the system logs to find our if that bond was used or not.