vip status

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 2, 2020, 16:5405/02/20
01/05/16

vip status

hey there,

i have asked a number of times and since a long time regarding the VIP status, i have not recieved a reply yet and that is the reason why i keep asking, i just want a simple yes or a no, is it too hard?

i asked a player for a merger deal along with my coalition, i may have asked him a long time i ago, i dont remember, but i sent him a kind message, but he replied in abuses, i wanted to attack him but i saw that he is a VIP player, how can an average innocent player attack a hand picked VIP player by plarium? i cannot do that sort of a thing.

https://prnt.sc/s9qz0k

Coalition - Karma

Glorious valley

incase you want the details to rip him of the 'VIP' status you gave, which i believe you will do because i stand by plarium rules and they are very dignified to keep their rules in place for everyone, specially VIP players to follow. :)

now how is a player like him, who abuses constantly to random strangers, a VIP in this game? Is this how VIP's are chosen and set as an example to others? You should do somthing about this immediately. 

i dont abuse players, consider me a good candidate. The least i may call a player is a noob, i can stop that too if you would like.

Kindly give me a yes or a no, either of them i will sincerely understand and gladly stop troubling you with this VIP status i eagerly desire.

punisher-

Views
Comments
Comments
May 2, 2020, 20:2405/02/20
11/05/15

VIP is now given by an automatic algorithm as far as I know

May 3, 2020, 14:2805/03/20
08/21/14

i have no comment about VIP status

Tonaya
May 3, 2020, 14:4405/03/20
01/27/15

Looks like he asked you to leave him alone once before and you still tried soliciting him.  Now you are snitching on him for say furk off?

Also seems like you are violating TOS by offering MILLIONS of troops if he joins?  Tell me your secret to get MILLIONS of troops?

I am a VIP and I was not asked to adhere to strict example of being a good citizen.  
May 3, 2020, 16:3805/03/20
May 3, 2020, 16:47(edited)
01/05/16

R̷I̷X̷ ̷R̷T̷G̷ said:

Looks like he asked you to leave him alone once before and you still tried soliciting him.  Now you are snitching on him for say furk off?

Also seems like you are violating TOS by offering MILLIONS of troops if he joins?  Tell me your secret to get MILLIONS of troops?

I am a VIP and I was not asked to adhere to strict example of being a good citizen.  

are you the same rix that i remember from 4 years ago?  https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/125_coalitions/24621_recruitment---the-punishers-/

well, its been a long time, where are my manners, hello there :)

soliciting him? lol, as i mentioned i dont remember if i asked him before, even if i did, it was a long while ago because it was a long time since i went on asking coalition hegemons, lol.

another word, snitching, haha, i told him that i am going to ask plarium about this, he did not respond then with his lovely words.

snitching is when you go behind the back, i told him i was going to do this and then came here. :)

well the millions of troops, its a secret ;) haha.

you can relax now rix. :)

May 3, 2020, 22:4805/03/20
01/27/15
~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

R̷I̷X̷ ̷R̷T̷G̷ said:

are you the same rix that i remember from 4 years ago?  https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/125_coalitions/24621_recruitment---the-punishers-/

soliciting him? lol, as i mentioned i dont remember if i asked him before, even if i did, it was a long while ago because it was a long time since i went on asking coalition hegemons, lol.

another word, snitching, haha, i told him that i am going to ask plarium about this, he did not respond then with his lovely words.

snitching is when you go behind the back, i told him i was going to do this and then came here. :)

I am calm for sure and yes I remember you from 4 years ago.  I am not angry or anything, was just voicing my opinion. I have never seen in any game, so many people upset by people trash talking.  I play a game where  the people of plarium would cry if they see how the players talk to each other, They say the most vile things and nobody complains.  Here, if someone does not address you like we are in tuxedos at a luxury event, then people get upset.
May 4, 2020, 01:2505/04/20
May 4, 2020, 01:28(edited)
01/05/16

R̷I̷X̷ ̷R̷T̷G̷ said:

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

R̷I̷X̷ ̷R̷T̷G̷ said:

I am calm for sure and yes I remember you from 4 years ago.  I am not angry or anything, was just voicing my opinion. I have never seen in any game, so many people upset by people trash talking.  I play a game where  the people of plarium would cry if they see how the players talk to each other, They say the most vile things and nobody complains.  Here, if someone does not address you like we are in tuxedos at a luxury event, then people get upset.

dont take it personally, i dont intend on targetting all the vip's in the game, i have a dozen of vip's in my coalition too, but i get your point buddy.

trust me, i have seen players talk alot more worse than this too, but i guess am just a little desperate to know as to why am i not eligible for the status, if this specific player who is a vip is a totally normal player, why am i not eligible for it, is my concern, the privelage of knowing which events are going to come in play is an advantage which could help me strategise accordingly. 

well if this 'automatic algorithm' comes in my favor in the future, that would be great.

btw, thankyou for the reply mortee, i havent recieved reply from any other moderator whenever i raised a question, it was just this simple you see? i wont be bothering you folks regarding this now, got my answer! 

God keep you all safe along with your loved ones.

May 4, 2020, 08:2305/04/20
11/05/15

btw, thankyou for the reply mortee, i havent recieved reply from any other moderator whenever i raised a question, it was just this simple you see? i wont be bothering you folks regarding this now, got my answer! 

God keep you all safe along with your loved ones.

my pleasure, always around if you need anything, if I can answer I will :)

keep safe too xx
May 7, 2020, 05:0105/07/20
10/18/14
I am a VIP feel free to attack me
Dec 8, 2020, 14:5312/08/20
02/20/17

i am a vip player i have no idea how i became one . but any one that abuses you just lower them selfs dont let them take you down to that level