How to get rid of Adventurers?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 30, 2019, 20:3711/30/19
03/19/15

Not only are they absolutely useless (why would i "retire" normal guardians with no gain?) but they are casing harm by occupying space. 

I remember every time players asked for meaningful improvements, they were told that devs are too busy. But spend time on creating that? I have no explanation as to maybe somebody's kids did that for fun (or training purposes. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 1, 2019, 23:2712/01/19
12/15/15

Hello NE Knigochey.

IMO, there are two ways to use adventures for max effect.

#1-Guardian XP event. When it starts, 'retire' adventurers to upgrade your 'real' guardians. Each adventurer can give ~8k event points. So, if you have 20 adventurers, you can get ~160k event points in ~2 min. That is what I did.  You will need timber/bronze/grain to do this. Just do some raids before GXP begins.

#2-Coalition conflict event. When it starts, 'retire' adventurers to upgrade your 'real' guardians. Each adventurer can give CCE points, to help your coalition get a higher score, more rewards. Option #1 is better, but option #2 is ok too.

Every reward in the game has a good purpose. Just need to experiment, find the right moment to use it. Good luck!!

-KJM 

Dec 2, 2019, 10:4712/02/19
03/19/15

Thank you, KJM. 

The irony is, until yesterday, Plarium didn't give me the option to use Adventurers in order to upgrade normal guardians. 

Maybe they just silently fixed the bug upon my questioning. But even after that, not all of Adventurers show up when I push the upgrade button. 
Dec 4, 2019, 10:5112/04/19
11/17/18
the adventures guardians like said above can be used to upgrade your normal guardians .....or you can upgrade then to higher with same type of guardians example if the guardian is blue it will take blue to upgrade it .....so me personally i use them just to upgrade my normal guardians