New Guardian tournament

New Guardian tournament

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 28, 2019, 12:1911/28/19
06/21/16

New Guardian tournament

Just found out it takes 7.5k prizes to win 3 holy bonds. Spent 10 hours, 60 recharges yesterday for 455 prizes are you having a laugh.

Why couldn't you have a 1 holy bond reward at 1k and orange stone reward at 1.5k. I think I will give this a miss too time consuming and not worth the effort beyond the first 5 rewards.

I am not the only one who thinks the same.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 28, 2019, 12:5711/28/19
10/20/16
Yes I agree with this.
Nov 28, 2019, 17:3711/28/19
12/29/14
I have played it and I think you are probably right about the amount of time it takes, however I think I have broken even over the emerald/boosts used + I got the other rewards. 7.5k for holy bond is stupid, we are not here 24/7 plarium some of us have lives to lead. You think we are all coiner millionaires with nothing else to do in life??
Dec 1, 2019, 15:4812/01/19
03/06/16

I think I ended up in 5th place for my league.

I purchased an Energy pack...and started with a group skirmish.

When I won the 1000 energy prize, I just kept going. I started using the auto-recharge feature and picked all of my guardians that needed upgrading.

I ended up with an additional 142 basic summoning bonds, I Epic bond, and get this....1..Holy Bond! I was speechless:)

Both the Epic and Holy bond gave me two level IV Guardians (no surprise there) I believe there was a few other prizes, like some Epic bonds (which again gave me some grade III Guardians)

So..good news is that I got 1 grade 4 skill stone, some grade III skill stones, a load of basic bonds (total of 378 as of this writing) and the method of using the skirmish feature to boost your Guardians up.

I believe I won an additional Grade 4 skill stone.

All in all it wasn't bad-the group skirmish on auto (when you have lots of energy) is good. If you don't, then you will have to sit for hours.

I believe I was lucky enough to get the energy pack, then the prize of 1000 energy. If you didn't purchase an energy pack, be prepared to spend long hours on the game.

Next Guardian havoc challenge I will be sitting it out as I feel it is not worth it. Truth be told, I would rather spend for an energy pack or purchase bond/emerald package than spend my time on this. It all seemed so inconsequential.

Regards & respect

Dec 1, 2019, 23:4712/01/19
12/15/15

Hello.

Anyone have a chart or screensheet of prize levels / points needed?

Up to the max reward level (3 holy bonds)? 

Thank you.

-KJM

Dec 2, 2019, 17:1612/02/19
09/04/16
Dec 2, 2019, 19:5112/02/19
10/15/15

IOANNIS said:

My congratulations.

How many refills did you use ?

And how many XP impellers ?

Mi enhorabuena.

Cuantas recargas utilizaste ?

Y cuantos impulsores de XP ?

Dec 3, 2019, 11:2212/03/19
12/15/15

IOANNIS said:

Congratulations!!  Impressive victory.

Same questions as Elias. How many energy refreshes did you use?  Also any data for how many pts needed, per reward? I have some data, but not for all reward levels.

-KJM 

Dec 11, 2019, 16:5112/11/19
12/18/17

Plarium has entered a dynamic of taking out tournaments related to the Guardians, rare. 

Having an insulting level of rewards and without any sense. You play 5 minutes and you have 4 left over to discover that they don't make any sense. Waste a lot of time, so as not to get any reward for it. 

And I think the idea of tournaments is good, but the execution of them is very bad ... 

And, finally, get an achievement from Coa de Guardianes (related to Ring levels) where it literally puts "the reward will be worth it". Surprise ... practically they don't give anything.

NancyAdmin
Dec 13, 2019, 13:0612/13/19
07/09/19
Licurgo said:

Plarium has entered a dynamic of taking out tournaments related to the Guardians, rare. 

Having an insulting level of rewards and without any sense. You play 5 minutes and you have 4 left over to discover that they don't make any sense. Waste a lot of time, so as not to get any reward for it. 

And I think the idea of tournaments is good, but the execution of them is very bad ... 

And, finally, get an achievement from Coa de Guardianes (related to Ring levels) where it literally puts "the reward will be worth it". Surprise ... practically they don't give anything.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like this event .  Lots of players find rewards to be really good and useful. What would you like to see most in rewards for such events? 
Dec 16, 2019, 13:4212/16/19
03/10/15

nancy, I belive you have no experience in this game, if not you would not make this kind of comments... they can be rude and insulting to day to day real players and i am sure you as administrator dont want to insult us, insnt it?

no players find the rewards worth the efford and money spent

Dec 16, 2019, 19:2212/16/19
12/18/17

Nancy said:

Licurgo said:

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like this event .  Lots of players find rewards to be really good and useful. What would you like to see most in rewards for such events? 

I like the tournament, but we all know that the goal of this tournament is to get 1 sacred link, to have better guardians. But that goal is not rewarded in the tournament in any way. 

Since as you probably know, this tournament is designed to not be able to reach the 100 ring, and if it ever came, you would not need those sacred ties. Since to get to the 100 ring, you need many sacros. 

In the previous one you put the candy of the Achievements of Coas. And surely people juice more than others. There is demonstration of people's desire to play when there is "something" (something that later was, nothing). 

I would also like to know those people who tell you that the rewards are really good and useful, they will tell me which ones, because I am unable to see them.

Dec 16, 2019, 19:3912/16/19
10/15/15

Fortuna T.I.A. said:

no players find the rewards worth the efford and money spent

Nothing will be as true as that statement.

Discussing prizes (if they are scarce or fair) at this point in the game does not lead anywhere as we will never agree. What is really worrying is the gap between those who spend money and those who only spend time, a gap that is getting bigger and bigger.

Small players who know how far they can go earn more than big players who are not VISA (not in numbers but in percentages).

VISA is another league

Nada sera tan cierto como esa afirmacion.

Discutir sobre los premios ( si son escasos o son justos ) a estas alturas del juego no conduce a ningun sitio pues nunca nos pondremos de acuerdo. Lo realmente preocupante es la brecha entre los que gastan dinero y los que unicamente gastan tiempo, una brecha que cada vez es mas grande.

Los jugadores pequeños que saben hasta donde pueden llegar ganan mas que los jugadores grandes que no son VISA ( no en numeros sino en porcentajes )

Los VISA es otra liga