Are You Kidding Me?????

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 29, 2019, 23:4010/29/19
03/06/16

Are You Kidding Me?????

Guardians?

To play additionally I have to "Unblock" additional Guardians with.... emeralds??...And each Guardian costs a different amount..for a different level???

I have been looking for the "Wait Time" for Guardians to be "Unblocked".

What is that?.....Or is that another 62 days?...or should I purchase more boosts?...or more emeralds?

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 30, 2019, 12:1810/30/19
07/09/19

Jax454 said:

Guardians?

To play additionally I have to "Unblock" additional Guardians with.... emeralds??...And each Guardian costs a different amount..for a different level???

I have been looking for the "Wait Time" for Guardians to be "Unblocked".

What is that?.....Or is that another 62 days?...or should I purchase more boosts?...or more emeralds?

Jax, I'm afraid I didn't get you quite straight. What are those 62 days for? Could you please attach a screenshot so that I can better assist you. It seems to me that you are referring to a new feature namely The Coalition Arena Event. If so, in accordance with this Event, each Guardian Type can be sent only once. After a particular Guardian Type is sent to the Arena, it is blocked and cannot be sent again since the Challengers have already seen what that Guardian is capable of. It's up to you to decide whether to use a Guardian Type Unblocker item or Emeralds to allow the Guardian to return to the Arena for a single battle again or not.