Question On Build Times

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 20, 2019, 21:3910/20/19
03/06/16

Question On Build Times

So..Congrats to me!

I have just reached a cavalry build que time of 492 days.

I also have updated my Light Infantry camp which is now at 47 days to the next level

My Phalanx que is at 132 days.

These are regular que times-not the Battle Pass ques.

I also have  a single level v guardian which I just leveled up with 4 Level V skill stones. 

So my question is-If I get sick, as I am older, can I leave my account for future generations of my family?

I would like to leave them a completed city, but in doing the math, that is not going to be possible.

Thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 22, 2019, 17:0610/22/19
05/05/16

Not sure if this is a real question or a condescending/sarcastic commentary so I will give the benefit of the doubt.

There are a few things you can do to train troops faster to reduce the number of days needed.

1. Scrolls of wisdom to max

2. Phylarch to max

3. 25% or 50% boosts

4. 1-Day boosts

The first two can be upgraded and used free all day long. The second two you can get as rewards on tournaments and used at will or you can purchase them though packages or individually as needed.

Ultimately, Plarium wants you to use boosts (1-Day, 12 Hour, etc) because that is how they earn money.
Oct 22, 2019, 23:3010/22/19
03/06/16

Leo said:

Not sure if this is a real question or a condescending/sarcastic commentary so I will give the benefit of the doubt.

There are a few things you can do to train troops faster to reduce the number of days needed.

1. Scrolls of wisdom to max

2. Phylarch to max

3. 25% or 50% boosts

4. 1-Day boosts

The first two can be upgraded and used free all day long. The second two you can get as rewards on tournaments and used at will or you can purchase them though packages or individually as needed.

Ultimately, Plarium wants you to use boosts (1-Day, 12 Hour, etc) because that is how they earn money.

Apologies, but yes. The question was real and valid. I knew how it sounded when I wrote it.

That being said, the amount of days, months and yes...even years to build is simply, for lack of a better term Obscene!

When I play, I have a family member who loves the game, and we sit and discuss the two main strategies:

1.) Plarium's (we all know what this strategy is-witness the Guardian fiasco)

2.) The Individual

Without spending additional money, I still have a few years to build and finish the city as well as build a decent army

Since she loves the game, I wanted to gift my city to her.

I would like to thank you for your response. My private e-mail has been answered with nothing but threats.

I guess I must have touched "somebody's nerve endings".

Enjoyable game, but "Civility"  is not something easily or seldom enforced or met with around here. 

Guess that is why the world is the way it is.

Respect & good game to you.

Oct 23, 2019, 02:2810/23/19
05/05/16

You can gift your city to anyone. Just give them the login information (E-mail and password) and they are set.

I know how daunting it can be but stick with it and enjoy the game while you can. Upgrading scrolls and phylarch are a must and help a lot.

Good game, Leo
NancyAdmin
Oct 23, 2019, 11:2410/23/19
07/09/19

JAX454, thanks for your question. Honestly, there is nothing I can recommend to you that may contradict our policy. Sharing login details is always of player's own risk. Just in case, please pay your attention to this article

I hope that you'll be playing Sparta for many more years. Stay healthy! 

Oct 25, 2019, 04:5810/25/19
Oct 27, 2019, 02:47(edited)
06/18/15

truth is  that the  So called   50% boost is total B_S and missleading  because it obviously on original time without any perks

i made calculation  fully developped academy

before boost

boost 50%

after boost

so the benefit  is 25% not 50%  and the staff  will sell you another sandman story......as usual

Any  1 st  grade schoolboy  will figure out that 5 days out of 20  is 25% not 50 % but plarium ingeneers have found a new  

math formula to demonstrate you that 5 days out of 20 is in fact 50%  IMOA

also i noticed that  bigger your city is less and less ( inexistant )  building boost fromn the wheel of fortune

the only way you can have " decent cost control "on boosting your units builidng is

-buy  boost with heavy discount,

-wait for wheel fortune troop building discount 

-use your personal building boost  ( boost will ofc only from original time , not cumulative, that would be too good for the players for plarium ahahhaha)

and even  that,  my calculations results is following: It egual or cheaper to revive  with 75% healer than boost troops building.

Unless you have not noticed yet , plarium spend a lot of time and great  effort to hide their shaddy  scams and present you as great deals

Plarium explanation :

That percentage-based item "Training Speed Boost +50%", which accelerates your troop training process, actually increases the training speed, rather than cutting off a certain percentage of time.

When you activate this unit training speed bonus, all your training queues remaining time will be recalculated with your new training speed taken into account.

Here you can see buy yourself: without  boost  vs   with  wheel of forune 50 % + unit boost 50%

so if you cumulate 2 x 50% you will get a 36% effective  HAHAHAHHA .   6h 49 - 4h 20 =  2h 29 min so  149 min benefit  out of  409 min original  = 36 %  build boost.  in case palrium staff need math  courses just call me IMAO

+                      

=

plarium answer will be :  buy more boost :D

Oct 25, 2019, 18:5610/25/19
02/10/16
Upgrade times are a joke too . . . albeit not a very funny one.
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Oct 29, 2019, 13:5810/29/19
05/10/19

CU Santa Clauss said:

truth is  that the  So called   50% boost is total B_S and missleading  because it obviously on original time without any perks

before boost

boost 50%

after boost

so the benefit  is 25% not 50%  and the staff  will sell you another sandman story......as usual

Any  1 st  grade schoolboy  will figure out that 5 days out of 20  is 25% not 50 % but plarium ingeneers have found a new  

also i noticed that  bigger your city is less and less ( inexistant )  building boost fromn the wheel of fortune

the only way you can have " decent cost control "on boosting your units builidng is

-use your personal building boost  ( boost will ofc only from original time , not cumulative, that would be too good for the players for plarium ahahhaha)

and even  that,  my calculations results is following: It egual or cheaper to revive  with 75% healer than boost troops building.

Unless you have not noticed yet , plarium spend a lot of time and great  effort to hide their shaddy  scams and present you as great deals

Plarium explanation :

That percentage-based item "Training Speed Boost +50%", which accelerates your troop training process, actually increases the training speed, rather than cutting off a certain percentage of time.

When you activate this unit training speed bonus, all your training queues remaining time will be recalculated with your new training speed taken into account.

Here you can see buy yourself: without  boost  vs   with  wheel of forune 50 % + unit boost 50%

so if you cumulate 2 x 50% you will get a 36% effective  HAHAHAHHA .   6h 49 - 4h 20 =  2h 29 min so  149 min benefit  out of  409 min original  = 36 %  build boost.  in case palrium staff need math  courses just call me IMAO

+                      

=

Hello,

As I see from your attachments, Light Infantry training boost Item doesn't quite match the second screenshot. It doesn't concern the Heavy Infantry, obviously. Please make sure that the boosting Item matches the appropriate queue, and let us know what exactly goes wrong.
Oct 29, 2019, 23:2410/29/19
03/06/16

Lysander L.O.P said:

Upgrade times are a joke too . . . albeit not a very funny one.

100% in agreement.

Thank you for your post.
Oct 29, 2019, 23:3010/29/19
03/06/16

CU Santa Clauss said:

before boost

boost 50%

after boost

Plarium explanation :

+                      

=

That was one of the most impressive posts I have ever seen.

Yea....Ok....right..going to (actually need to) re-evaluate my time on game.

Thank you again-on another note...I won't ever be coming up against you. You could wipe out my whole Army and not even lose sleep..or drachmas for that matter.

Respect To You.