warning for plarium

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 12, 2019, 16:0410/12/19
08/21/14

warning for plarium

plarium,you made huge disbalance between coiners and regular players

regular players cant compete with them,almost no coa hold 5lvl pantheon,because they are killed one by one,capitols fall one by one,just 3 coiners with guardian max power 112.5% kill what 160 regular players builded for 5 years.

regular players quite game after 5 years every day playing because of that.

your developers killing the game,soon there will be no regular players,just coiners and plarium workers.

Tonaya 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 15, 2019, 00:3810/15/19
Oct 15, 2019, 00:39(edited)
02/14/13

All bonuses should be available for everyone though they dont spend money in the game, maybe make it hard to get but still available. 

This is what is killing the game. 

Count me in Tonaya :)

Oct 16, 2019, 10:0710/16/19
Oct 16, 2019, 10:13(edited)
03/24/18

also the very long time needed to upgrade structures; you designed that game to get old till we finish your structures ??? or too many options in game who are designed for one purpose: make that players to put more money, your screen saver close the game, instead to let us to keep an eye on game; all this are very boring and annoying and together with your forced extra options for coiners, a ton of that!!! make a lot of regular players to migrate to easier game! is that what you want, that players stay only 1 year and go away because all that?

SOLUTION: all upgrades must be done in max. 1 year, take away all your tons of unnecessary options, lower distance between coiners / Plarium workers and us, regular players; by the way, why do you let your workers to play this game, with free 50,000 Agema and all upgrades on max. do you think that politic will make us happier ? will we so put more money in your game if such a unfair player come and destroy all hard for years work in a sec? very bad and wrong point of view, you only make us to run away from you! just condemn your own game to die soon!

NancyAdmin
Oct 16, 2019, 11:3810/16/19
07/09/19

Tonaya said:

regular players cant compete with them,almost no coa hold 5lvl pantheon,because they are killed one by one,capitols fall one by one,just 3 coiners with guardian max power 112.5% kill what 160 regular players builded for 5 years.

your developers killing the game,soon there will be no regular players,just coiners and plarium workers.

Tonaya 

Tonaya, first of all, I'm sorry to hear that those players lost the battle. Like in every war strategy game, a player can either win a battle or be defeated, and this is a normal outcome for such an activity.

Have you thought about executing a group counterattack with your Coalition Members, if I may ask? I hope you all will have revenge soon and win.

I know that right now the rebuilding process may seem long and tiresome, but you just need to start and you will see that nothing is as bad as it may seem sometimes.

P.S. I was forced to edit your comment because it violated forum rules, part 3.11. Next violation may lead to a ban. 

Oct 17, 2019, 12:0010/17/19
09/14/15
Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

Tonaya, first of all, I'm sorry to hear that those players lost the battle. Like in every war strategy game, a player can either win a battle or be defeated, and this is a normal outcome for such an activity.

Have you thought about executing a group counterattack with your Coalition Members, if I may ask? I hope you all will have revenge soon and win.

I know that right now the rebuilding process may seem long and tiresome, but you just need to start and you will see that nothing is as bad as it may seem sometimes.

P.S. I was forced to edit your comment because it violated forum rules, part 3.11. Next violation may lead to a ban. 

Nancy, you are clueless....some players have more offence then a whole coalition
Oct 17, 2019, 15:5310/17/19
07/29/15

Why do we have forum staff that do not play sparta wasting our time with their ignorant blather.

I am dazzled by your comment Nancy - you obviously do not play sparta so why are you an administrator for the sparta forums ?

NancyAdmin
Oct 23, 2019, 11:4810/23/19
07/09/19

I didn't want to offend you guys and I'm sorry if I did. Of course, I don't know or remember what Coalition each of you belongs to not to offer such solutions if you find them offensive. 

Oct 23, 2019, 15:0610/23/19
07/18/15

hi

i want to report a serious problem

i would like to see why i have negative balance to the drachma

i checked my card and made payments to the plarium

until the situation is resolved i do not buy any drachma

daily, they lose drachmas won due to the negative balance

Oct 25, 2019, 19:0610/25/19
02/10/16
I would like to find out how many fake cities are created by Plarium as many 'apparent' players don't seem to stay after the first few levels. My area is strewn with abandoned cities of level 2 and 3. Looking at the map, it isn't looking like Plarium is that popular at all.
Oct 25, 2019, 20:5710/25/19
11/05/15

gladiator19 said:

hi

i want to report a serious problem

i would like to see why i have negative balance to the drachma

i checked my card and made payments to the plarium

until the situation is resolved i do not buy any drachma

daily, they lose drachmas won due to the negative balance

you need to talk to your card issuer, it could be that the payment has been declined for some reason but is yet to show up on your account, I had this once and it was because my card issuer suspended the payment until I confirmed it was a genuine one and not a fraudulent activity on my account however the payment showed as being made for a couple of days before the monies was returned to my account 

Oct 28, 2019, 23:4210/28/19
Oct 29, 2019, 13:01(edited)
08/21/14

Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

i realized that what ever i say,it violate some of your rules,so i dont know what to say anymore,and your constant reminding me of a ban just make me more angry.

your developers made game unbalance so huge that it is not possible to compete and even not possible to play this game anymore,for 90% regular players.

Nancy,you are not sorry that those players lost the battle,you are happy because it makes profit for your firm which gives you monthly paycheck.

Those players,didnt lost the battle,they lost all troops they builded for 3,4,5 years,from just 1 hit.

Like in every war strategy game....this is not like any other war strategy game.

just do some math,if they needed 5 years to build all those troops,do you really think they will build all those troops in next 5 years?

Tonaya

NancyAdmin
Oct 29, 2019, 13:3010/29/19
07/09/19

Tonaya said:

Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

i realized that what ever i say,it violate some of your rules,so i dont know what to say anymore,and your constant reminding me of a ban just make me more angry.

your developers made game unbalance so huge that it is not possible to compete and even not possible to play this game anymore,for 90% regular players.

Nancy,you are not sorry that those players lost the battle,you are happy because it makes profit for your firm which gives you monthly paycheck.

Those players,didnt lost the battle,they lost all troops they builded for 3,4,5 years,from just 1 hit.

Like in every war strategy game....this is not like any other war strategy game.

just do some math,if they needed 5 years to build all those troops,do you really think they will build all those troops in next 5 years?

Tonaya

Tonaya, I sure understand your concern. And we are, actually, considering variants right now of how the whole situation with Pantheons could be modified and improved. Only it will take some time to come up with specific points and implement them in the game if our game designers decide to change this mechanic.