No hegemon

No hegemon

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 3, 2019, 08:2610/03/19
02/10/16

No hegemon

As the only active player in my co i should have been promoted back to hegemon but this isn't the case. I can't do anything with my co otherwise.
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 4, 2019, 09:2010/04/19
07/09/19

Lysander L.O.P said:

As the only active player in my co i should have been promoted back to hegemon but this isn't the case. I can't do anything with my co otherwise.

Hello. This issue is not a bug, so I'm moving it to another thread. As for your question, please describe the situation to our support team. The ticket can be submitted here

NancyAdmin
Oct 9, 2019, 14:2910/09/19
07/09/19
Lysander L.O.P said:

It would help if there was an appropriate ticket option to choose from which there isn't. Why do you people not just sort out a simple issue instead of giving us the run around? You move the original question to another thread but fail to say which one? Such is the incompetence on here. It's unbelievable.
In order to better assist you, we need to understand an issue you faced in more detail. Unfortunately,  If you are not sure which section to choose, feel free to choose any of it. 
Oct 11, 2019, 18:2810/11/19
09/23/15

Nancy said:

Lysander L.O.P said:

It would help if there was an appropriate ticket option to choose from which there isn't. Why do you people not just sort out a simple issue instead of giving us the run around? You move the original question to another thread but fail to say which one? Such is the incompetence on here. It's unbelievable.
In order to better assist you, we need to understand an issue you faced in more detail. Unfortunately,  If you are not sure which section to choose, feel free to choose any of it. 

Just to clarify further: 

When you have to choose a section where you try to choose the option for your ticket if you do not find the appropriate one then it is ok to choose any as the support team will read it and deal with it accordingly.
Oct 15, 2019, 12:1210/15/19
02/10/16
I have sent three tickets in but they have not been dealt with.Instead I get told to look for help on the Forum or that it is being reviewed or replies with something totally irrelevant to the issue I have raised. Still nothing is being done. The ticket option is totally useless. Why such incompetence from all areas?
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Oct 16, 2019, 12:0710/16/19
05/10/19

Lysander L.O.P said:

I have sent three tickets in but they have not been dealt with.Instead I get told to look for help on the Forum or that it is being reviewed or replies with something totally irrelevant to the issue I have raised. Still nothing is being done. The ticket option is totally useless. Why such incompetence from all areas?

Congratulations!

I have promoted you to the Hegemon Rank.

On a side note, if former Hegemon returns and claims his/her rights for this Coalition, we will have to return it.

We wish all the best to you and your Coalition and hope that it will regain its former strength.

Oct 4, 2019, 19:5510/04/19
02/10/16