free cancel is now not available.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 1, 2019, 20:5210/01/19
08/09/15

i could cancel action ( scout, raid, blockade, send reinforcements ) in 50 seconds with free before.

but these months, maybe more than 6 months, i can't. it requires to use instant recall.

i have been waiting for being fixed. my instant recall decrease a lot.

please fix soon.
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 10, 2019, 09:0210/10/19
07/09/19

Hello Lucien, 

This is not a bug, I'm moving this topic to the corresponding thread. We changed the work of this feature a few months ago in order to keep the game balance. 
Oct 11, 2019, 11:1210/11/19
09/14/15
exactly what game balance.? I fail to see  where you have added a feature to replace this
Oct 15, 2019, 09:2410/15/19
03/10/15

thats the problem when the people that have no clue about the game decide to make it balanced.... (a joke)

and the problem with the managers of this forum when we , the people that we know the game well, explain the problems and why they are worng and they ignore us completely, not listening....

NancyAdmin
Oct 16, 2019, 11:5910/16/19
07/09/19

Hellion6 said:

exactly what game balance.? I fail to see  where you have added a feature to replace this

Such a change doesn't necessarily mean that this option should be replaced by something different. 

Oct 17, 2019, 07:4310/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 07:44(edited)
03/10/15
yesterday i was asked to pay for canceling galleys even when it was less than 30 seconds, this game has become a joke, and insult to real players
Oct 17, 2019, 11:5410/17/19
09/14/15

Nancy said:

Hellion6 said:

Such a change doesn't necessarily mean that this option should be replaced by something different. 

I cant find what was said way back when, but im sure one of the admins said it interfered with a new feature that the elysians would add. I never found out what that was, and now you say it was just done because you wanted too. 

one more case of plarium misleading their true intentions, which of course is get everybody to buy more items.

This is sad, I'm sad, and a bit angry, maybe a lot angry  that you cant be honest. No one likes to be played for fool. You seem to have no respect for the players at all
Oct 21, 2019, 06:5010/21/19
06/17/16

Plarium the greed breaks the sack ...

Oct 21, 2019, 10:3710/21/19
02/25/16

I am not defending Plarium here but I see there is an incompatibility issue between rapid movement, invisibility and the ability to cancel raids for free ... if you could still cancel any raid launched for free you would be able to repeatedly launch raids until you get these "advantages" since they are based on chance.

After months of having Elysian units I really don't think any of their "special" abilities have any value... it's super complicated and has so few chances of working plus such a minuscule advantage...   I think Plarium wasted a lot of time working up this huge development tree.  Even revival costs, rates etc. are pretty useless.  Only the Attack/Defense bonuses are worth developing.

Considering all this I would rather Plarium deleted all the Elysian Unit special abilities and gave us back our free raid cancellation feature.
NancyAdmin
Oct 21, 2019, 10:4710/21/19
07/09/19

Mikalosos said:

I am not defending Plarium here but I see there is an incompatibility issue between rapid movement, invisibility and the ability to cancel raids for free ... if you could still cancel any raid launched for free you would be able to repeatedly launch raids until you get these "advantages" since they are based on chance.

After months of having Elysian units I really don't think any of their "special" abilities have any value... it's super complicated and has so few chances of working plus such a minuscule advantage...   I think Plarium wasted a lot of time working up this huge development tree.  Even revival costs, rates etc. are pretty useless.  Only the Attack/Defense bonuses are worth developing.

Considering all this I would rather Plarium deleted all the Elysian Unit special abilities and gave us back our free raid cancellation feature.

Your hypothesis about possible abuse of free unit recall item is correct. It relates to the Elysian city and its abilities. Thanks for your suggestion, Mikalosos. I'll forward it to the dev team.