All Categories

Academy Skill tree Whats the point of spending scrolls on speed????

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 24, 2019, 04:4009/24/19
12/10/16

Hmm, now i have the faster build skills maxed on the troops i want, i wonder where to put the rest..... Speed to attack real players, generals and Emporia really doesnt mean that much anymore.... attack someone in 1 minute or 30 seconds.... 3 minutes or 90 seconds... they are either online and there or they are not..... cutting my attack time to their city makes no differance.....

What i WANT TO KNOW IS THIS..... Does building troop speed times on Academy tree benefit attack stats / battle stat outcome in anyway... some games in the past i have played, giving the soldier more speed has increased his attack speed... and in doing so increased the attack/battle stats/outcome.

Does increasing speed tree only increase time to destination or does it increase battle stats somehow??????????  otherwise i see NO point in wasting scrolls there.

love from Byron bay
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2019, 15:5009/24/19
09/23/15

The Academy allows you to improve the speed production time and also add a % to your unit speed all depending on your upgraded level in academy to your desired unit.

Remember that to reach to cavalry you have to at least upgrade to a minimum requirement level for other units to be able to reach to them.

The % given is to increase the speed of travel of your units.

The units speed movement will depend on what units you send and what % of speed they are upgraded at.

If your cavalry are max % if sent alone they will have the desired upgraded speed but if other units are sent along side will affect the result of time travel as all units will travel to the lowest speed unit.

If you send a swordsman then the time traveled will be depending on their speed even so your cavalry units are faster they will travel at the swordsman speed. 

Attack stat will not be affected by the upgrades.

Sep 25, 2019, 00:3209/25/19
Sep 25, 2019, 00:35(edited)
12/10/16

ok so when applying croll to Peltast speed ( not training speed) . it wont help his "battle speed" . just travel?

im old school..in Diablo 1/2/3 speed also increase for example the speed warrior swang sword, whirlwind...i miss thos games

Sep 25, 2019, 10:4809/25/19
11/05/15
its just the travel speed that's affected 
Oct 1, 2019, 09:2610/01/19
09/25/16
The point is especially for players who don't have that many hidden paths for instance, and who don't attack in a handful of seconds but rather boost their attacks to 10 or 20minutes for instance... For them, every percentage that can be gained on their units speed is interesting :)
Oct 1, 2019, 13:2810/01/19
09/23/15

Travel speed is useful when you raid, especially at long distances.