issue with black list

issue with black list

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 6, 2019, 01:3209/06/19
06/22/15

issue with black list

when trying to open a message, i accidentally blacklisted my hegemon. the button to undo the black list does not work. i tried on the app, refreshed the page, closed and reopened the app, rebooted my computer, and switched to the browser. nothing works. he is still blacklisted and i also cannot see his posts in chat. please help me with this issue.
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:5609/06/19
07/09/19

CopperLady said:

when trying to open a message, i accidentally blacklisted my hegemon. the button to undo the black list does not work. i tried on the app, refreshed the page, closed and reopened the app, rebooted my computer, and switched to the browser. nothing works. he is still blacklisted and i also cannot see his posts in chat. please help me with this issue.

Hello, 

I have checked and failed to reproduce the same issue. Please try to remove the block using the incognito mode of your browser or clear cache first and reload the game. If it does not help, please specify if you are receiving an error while trying to remove your Hegemon from the blacklist. If so, please send a screenshot of an error received. Thanks in advance, CooperLady. 
Sep 6, 2019, 11:3409/06/19
06/22/15

I do not get an error message. I am just unable to click on the blacklist button. I have tried what you suggested and the issue is not fixed. The original problem occurred on the Mac app. Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?http://prnt.sc/p2mjel

i have included a link to my inbox where it looks like my messages from Leonidas may also be compromised but I never touched the blacklist button there and do not plan to. Hopefully, I am not cut off from receiving those messages as well.
KatiaModerator
Sep 6, 2019, 12:1409/06/19
Sep 6, 2019, 12:15(edited)
01/31/18
CopperLady said:

I do not get an error message. I am just unable to click on the blacklist button. I have tried what you suggested and the issue is not fixed. The original problem occurred on the Mac app. Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?http://prnt.sc/p2mjel

i have included a link to my inbox where it looks like my messages from Leonidas may also be compromised but I never touched the blacklist button there and do not plan to. Hopefully, I am not cut off from receiving those messages as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       hello Copperlady! can you please post the blacklisted hegemon? maybe it showing as blacklisted but he isn't really. Maybe it is just a visual glitch.  if you have cleared your cache and you still see him blacklisted then ask him to sent a team message to check if you will receive it .Please inform us if this issue is fixed 

Sep 6, 2019, 13:4609/06/19
06/22/15
The black listed hegemon is hellion6. it is not just a visual problem. i have talked with shaz (also pictured in my link) and so i know that Hellion6 has sent me messages which i have not received. Plus, i do not see his posts in the chat which shaz has also told me are there. i will check for team messages but i am on server 2 at the moment and the problem is on server 1.
Sep 6, 2019, 14:3409/06/19
06/22/15
Leonidas is not affected, thankfully. but no change as far as my issue receiving messages from my hegemon.
Sep 8, 2019, 11:2309/08/19
06/22/15
issue is solved
NancyAdmin
Sep 10, 2019, 12:4509/10/19
07/09/19
CopperLady said:

issue is solved
I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved. Could you please share what helped you to get it resolved? Thanks in advance.