sale of acc allowed?

sale of acc allowed?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 3, 2019, 21:1709/03/19
04/30/17

sale of acc allowed?

hi i want to know if sale of acc is legal and can i sell?
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:4809/06/19
07/09/19

jaborgh said:

hi i want to know if sale of acc is legal and can i sell?

Hello, 

According to our policy, our games are designed solely for players' personal non-commercial entertainment purposes. The company cannot in any way comment, interfere, or assist with any relations that violate this statement.

Sep 6, 2019, 14:0609/06/19
04/30/17

sorry i didnt understand

so i can sell if i want? 
KatiaModerator
Sep 8, 2019, 18:5209/08/19
Sep 8, 2019, 18:53(edited)
01/31/18

jaborgh said:

sorry i didnt understand

so i can sell if i want? 

No, we are not allowed to sell our account 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.