Silent Change to Guardian?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 30, 2023, 10:4908/30/23
11/04/15

Hello, I think it is strange that Plarium would change the mechanics of a guardian without informing the players. In this case, I am talking about the fragment guardian for emporia. This seems very non-transparent. In any case, Plarium's efforts would be better directed towards meaningful changes. 

Views
Comments
Comments
OlenkaAdmin
Aug 30, 2023, 14:1408/30/23
10/31/22

Archon, the description of the new Fragment Guardian Episkopos was updated in order to give a more accurate description of the Guardian's skill, as it increases the yield by increasing the gathering speed. Therefore, necessary clarification has been made. 

Aug 30, 2023, 18:0608/30/23
11/04/15

Olenka,

The yield has been changed.

KatiaModerator
Aug 31, 2023, 08:3508/31/23
01/31/18
Elder_Titan

Olenka,

The yield has been changed.

Archon, it wasn't silent change. A lot of FB players posted questions to the FB community page, on how this fragment guardian is working, as the players thought that this guardian would give them extra resources, as the plunderer gives when we raid a city. Of course, it is not the players' fault, if they hoped that this guardian would help them to multify the collected resources, but it was the guardian's description that was not so clear. So, the Team changed the description and now the players would know what exactly this guardian can do. 🙂

Aug 31, 2023, 17:4508/31/23
11/04/15

Katia, how can that be correct. Previously, the yield showed 3x returns. Now it is 125%. How is that 3x?

KatiaModerator
Sep 5, 2023, 10:2909/05/23
01/31/18
Elder_Titan

Katia, how can that be correct. Previously, the yield showed 3x returns. Now it is 125%. How is that 3x?

Archon, I cannot tell if there was a difference in comparison before and after, as   I don't have this fragment guardian yet.  I started to purchase the fragments recently. 🙂 What I know, is what is posted to the FB Community page, and you can check that no one protested after the change. If you think that something is wrong, it is better to contact the Support Team by clicking here 

Sep 8, 2023, 10:0909/08/23
Sep 12, 2023, 10:35(edited)
02/01/21

Everything is fine, but let's not ... each other here. It was intended as yield increase guardian, not gathering speed guardian. Then devs thought better of it and changed it. How do I know? There is already a guardian for emporia gathering speed increase. There is no reason to add an overpriced duplicate, unless of course, it was something different in the beginning.

KatiaModerator
Sep 9, 2023, 21:0109/09/23
01/31/18
CrazyBird

Everything is fine, but let's not ... each other here. It was intended as yield increase guardian, not gathering speed guardian. Then devs thought better of it and changed it. How do I know? There is already a guardian for emporia gathering speed increase. There is no reason to add an overpriced duplicate, unless of course, it was something different in the beginning.

Hello Archon. Since the players got this fragment, Emporium Guardian, they protested on the FB  community page, that it doesn't increase the resources, just the gathering speed. Keep in mind, that the fragmentary guardians stay at the Vault and don't follow the troops. If you google yielt,  you will see that the definition is a bit unclear. It means either speedy gathering, so more resources, and it means plus resources.  Just the team when saw the Players' posts. and they fixed the description, so it will be crystal clear what this fragment guardian can give. You can believe me or not, but it is the only truth. We do have an offensive pvp guardian, but there is an offensive fragmentary guardian too. As I mentioned above, the fragment guardians stay in the vault, and all the boosts it give are a plus to the units along with the regular guardian.