Emporia

Emporia

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 14, 2023, 19:3308/14/23
11/04/15

Emporia

Hello, I think when the emporia changes were made, the developers did not expect players to be playing the game this long. As of now, it is strange that after L100, a person must compete with all players above L100 for emporia. I am L105. And a L155 can attack me. Therefore, I do not participate in Emporia. 

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 15, 2023, 12:2308/15/23
10/31/22

Hello, Archon! 🤗

I understand you and know that fighting for Emporiums may be challenging for many players, especially when facing higher-level players. I am sorry that you are not participating in it. I advise you to develop your city to conquer the Emporiums you like. Thank you for your observations! 💪

Aug 23, 2023, 04:3008/23/23
11/04/15

Daria, this does not make any sense. If I develop my city, then other players would also be developing their city. I do not care much for emporia, but it was an observation that I was making. 

KatiaModerator
Aug 23, 2023, 11:1808/23/23
01/31/18
Elder_Titan

Daria, this does not make any sense. If I develop my city, then other players would also be developing their city. I do not care much for emporia, but it was an observation that I was making. 

Hello Archon.  Of course, the 155 level will attack you, not because you dared to hit his emporium, but because he or she has an interesting target that might give him/her easy PVP, and of course to punish the player, not to do it again. I don't know what walls and city bonus you have, but if you haven't, it is better to focus on upgrading your Acropolis, so your  newborns units  will be safe. Your offensive units have to be on the max agreements and all of your defensive units should be in Acropolis, and let him come. Take them everything, give them nothing. Kill anyone's units at Emporia. It is a wargame after all. If you are lucky, someone will besiege you so, you can play as normal under his protection. Maybe it is a weird way of playing, but if you cannot face someone 1vs 1, you do an unorthodox war, meaning, a  guerilla war.  If you want to avoid predators, you should start to think like a predator.