Pan defensive bonus is too low

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 6, 2023, 23:2107/06/23
06/01/16

Pantheons' defensive bonus at lvl5 is 25%. Empirium has 50% defence at dom lvl 20 and Oracle provides another 20% when fully upgraded. The emp defensive bonus is higher than Panthoen!! I think it is just weird. All other buffs between Pan and offensive units are all cancelled out because they all have equivalent buff. In fact, the offensive buff from coalition shop and regular market can be stacked. The defensive buffs cannot do the same. 

If you are balancing out the pvp points, please balance the CC points as well. At current state, the offensive units and defensive units' CC point are the same for each type of units. If the offensive units are having these adventages, the defensive units should not be worth so many cc points. 

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Jul 11, 2023, 12:1507/11/23
Aug 10, 2023, 10:18(edited)
10/31/22

Archon, thank you for your clear and structured feedback. I understand your point regarding the bonuses.

In addition, I assure you that our team is working on balancing defense and offense bonuses and ensuring that the battles are as enjoyable as possible for players. Currently, we are not reviewing suggestions for improving the game, as it is at an optimum level of development, and we want to allocate our resources to polishing it rather than changing it. Thanks for your understanding!