All Categories

Does Pezos' defence bonus increase work on buffs?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 2, 2023, 21:5307/02/23
06/01/16

Some might ask this question before, I wish to know if Pezos' ability contribute to other buffs as well such as Champion's additional defence or the defence boost we can apply?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2023, 06:2307/05/23
06/01/16

One of the Pezos' ability is called 'defense bonus increase' of a city or pantheon. I am asking if that is the only defence will increase or other defensive enhancer as well? For example, there is a general's ability that will increase unit defence at pantheons, will pezeos' ability increase it?

KatiaModerator
Jul 11, 2023, 12:4607/11/23
01/31/18
Tsu Yuan Nieh

One of the Pezos' ability is called 'defense bonus increase' of a city or pantheon. I am asking if that is the only defence will increase or other defensive enhancer as well? For example, there is a general's ability that will increase unit defence at pantheons, will pezeos' ability increase it?

Hello Tsu. I understand what you asking. It was a question from many players in the past, but we got no official answers, as the developers don't reveal their game's mechanics to anyone. As I see it as a player, my strategist will increase the Pantheon def bonus, when the chance will be activated,  but for our own units only. I don't think that it can increase the Pantheon's def bonus for all the stationed units, as it doesn't increase the teammates'  city def bonus when our pezos are stationed in our teammates' city. Pantheon is protected by many, so all have to have  their pezos in this pan  as well. Of course, if our units are stronger, because the ability pantheon def bonus  increase, they can protect more sufficiently the pantheon, so our teammates will have fewer losses anyway.

Aug 7, 2023, 08:1508/07/23
Nov 6, 2023, 13:22(edited)
06/06/23

Without specific information about the game and the mechanics in question, it's difficult to give a precise answer. However, in many games, individual character abilities can contribute to or stack with other buffs, including additional defense boosts. You should consult the specific game's documentation, in-game descriptions, or community resources for a definitive answer as to whether this applies to Pezos' ability in the context you're asking about. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2023, 09:5508/07/23
10/31/22
Evanewman

Without specific information about the game and the mechanics in question, it's difficult to give a precise answer. However, in many games, individual character abilities can contribute to or stack with other buffs, including additional defense boosts. You should consult the specific game's documentation, in-game descriptions, or community resources for a definitive answer as to whether this applies to Pezos' ability in the context you're asking about. 

Thanks for your input, Archon 👍

KatiaModerator
Jul 3, 2023, 15:2807/03/23
01/31/18

Hello Archon. All the additional boosts we apply to increase the regular units are applied to Elysian units as well. The Elysian units have their own champions so, only the Elysian champions have an effect on the Elysian units. If you asking for the Elysian special agreements ability,  would you please elaborate, and be more specific?