PVE OFFENSE SOLO ENRICHMENT ?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 1, 2023, 14:3004/01/23
06/09/16

In the 1st pic no PvE Offense SoLo Enrichment look at top next to yellow arrow and then look at base power. In the 2nd pic look at top of pic I added the PvE booster and then look at base power it did not change the base power. I am asking the question am I useing the PvE booster in the right manner. 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 3, 2023, 13:3604/03/23
Apr 3, 2023, 13:36(edited)
10/31/22

Archon, according to the devs, your PvE booster is correctly taken into account and displayed only in the window of sending troops, where you showed in your screenshot. If you have any other questions - feel free.

Apr 3, 2023, 21:5504/03/23
06/09/16
Daria

Archon, according to the devs, your PvE booster is correctly taken into account and displayed only in the window of sending troops, where you showed in your screenshot. If you have any other questions - feel free.

Could you show me screenshoots of the power to units before and after adding the PvE booster please. I cant seem to find it myself.

KatiaModerator
Apr 6, 2023, 05:3004/06/23
01/31/18
Nyrdi

Could you show me screenshoots of the power to units before and after adding the PvE booster please. I cant seem to find it myself.

Hello Archon. As I understood it, and test it, this enrichment count only when we strike the Persian Positions,  so, yes it doesn't change the unit statistics, as it is for the 50% boost to our battle experience, but it is there when we strike the positions. Of course, as it is with the position guardians, we shouldn't use them when we doing the one-bar technic as the point isn't to kill the Xerxes units, but to fill our Xerxes bank. I use them only when it is time to get the final payout. 

i

i

i

i

i

I don't post my Xerxes payouts to brag but to show you that I know what I'm saying.  Of course, it was run to Xerxes on 2 servers, but  I don't recommend anyone to do it, if haven't the knowledge. Big payouts mean also big investments to Xerxes Bank.