Leonidas Attack Players

Leonidas Attack Players

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 30, 2023, 10:0303/30/23
03/09/15

Leonidas Attack Players

I had a Olympian Emp and Leonidas (200) attacked my emp. How is this posible as there is now way to attack him back or send PA'S. Is this a regular thing or is it just Plarium intervering in the game play again. 

A couple of month's ago I requested to become a VIP account, my request was denied as I was told it is a computer generated action. Is this payback for my request to keep players not asking questions.

Is this also a computer generated action to attack players with SPARTA's main city or payback for my request. 

What ever the problem is, this is unacceptable, If plarium use this account to attack players at least open the playing field so we can retaliate. Whats next, an attack on my city?

i

i

i

i

Plarium please stop this, I will not ask for something agaian.

Regards, KTM

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2023, 07:4403/31/23
02/14/18

Hello!

Leonidas can´t attack players. 

Please contact support  here  if you have any doubts about what happened. Keep us updated :)

Apr 1, 2023, 09:4304/01/23
01/27/16

еще  не то будит.

опять выходные.

опять БА.

опять бото ферма по 50 мил набивает.

опять пол спарты играть не можит.

опять сервер по 20-25 сек.отвечает на запросы.

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 3, 2023, 15:0804/03/23
10/31/22
Стаурос

еще  не то будит.

опять выходные.

опять БА.

опять бото ферма по 50 мил набивает.

опять пол спарты играть не можит.

опять сервер по 20-25 сек.отвечает на запросы.

Архонт, я вижу ваше сообщение в предыдущем треде, поэтому, с вашего позволения, повторюсь: ситуация выглядит не массовой, поэтому я бы предложила в таком случае обратиться в нашу службу поддержки, потому что они на выходных могут посмотреть на вашу ситуацию ближе и помочь. Как сейчас ваша игра?

KatiaModerator
Apr 9, 2023, 06:4004/09/23
01/31/18

Hello Archon. Thank you for posting it. It is not Leonidas, but a possible glitch for unknown reasons that might be, low internet at the moment, a busy router's band, or the game's bug, so we cannot see our opponent's nickname and the coordinates. Leonidas, cannot interact with the players as  the city isn't active. Time to time the Team raise the level to Leonidas city, as no one player can have more city level than Leonidas but that doesn't mean that the city is active.  As Vanesa already mention, only the Suport can give you the right battle report, if you didn't find it with the game's refresh of course.  Please, inform us if you contact the Support, or if you were able to read the normal battle report after a while.  Your information is valuable to us, so we will know what is the reason for such 0 coordinates if another player reports the same as you did🙂