Dear Plarium, restore Our Desire...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 6, 2023, 16:3703/06/23
05/24/15

Dear Plarium, restore Our Desire...

Dear Plarium, dear Developers, dear Mr. Schraga Mor (CEO Plarium),

This message is being sent to your Facebook page, the Sparta forum, and the technical support team.

I humbly speak on behalf of the silent majority, without insults or hatred.

Firstly, I would like to pay tribute to the moderators and community managers, Katia Maurogenous, Daria Senyshyn, vanesamei, Ana de Tinky, and others, who are on the front line trying to contain the great dissatisfaction of the players. Congratulations on your patience and dedication, it can't be easy every day.

I have been playing Sparta for 8 years now, and during all these years, I have had a lot of fun playing it, as have all the other players. Playing every day (except for very rare exceptions) for 8 years, I believe, demonstrates great loyalty, and many players are the same. I hope you are aware of this. 8 years, an average of 2 hours of play per day, sometimes more during weekend tournaments, you do the math... It's a lot of time! In a way, we, the players, have made Sparta a success, your success, which should not be forgotten. No players, no game, no revenue for you and your shareholders.

I am aware that running a game like this costs money, and I have contributed (everyone does according to their means) by occasionally buying packs, and many players have spent much more money than I have.

I have always accepted your many modifications without complaining (even though they have often been to the detriment of the players). I have always excused the many bugs that spoil the pleasure of playing (and there have been many this past year...).

I have always refrained from "complaining and begging" on your Facebook page, the Sparta forum, or your technical support, but today, enough is enough. I will not list (it is very long) everything that spoils and has spoiled our pleasure of playing Sparta. I cannot believe that you are not aware of these waves of dissatisfaction...

Sparta is becoming increasingly unplayable. Don't you see the many players who are fed up and leaving the game, and the potential new players who are discouraged by the huge ship that your game has become? Don't you see the anger building up?

Don't you think it's time for you to admit your mistakes, to set things right, and to show that we (your loyal players) matter to you?

There would be so many simple things to implement in order to restore our desire to play Sparta, this great game that we loved...

Unless (and I sincerely hope this is not the case...) you want to disgust the players so they will leave the game themselves and make it easier to shut it down...

Sincerely,

RoyalTattoo - ID: 11061547

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Mar 6, 2023, 19:2003/06/23
01/31/18

Hello Archon. Thank you for your very decent post. It is proof that we can say what we want, without breaking any rules. I must admit that it is a pleasure to read such posts.  I really don't think that the company want to shut down the game . For us, it is only a game of pixels, but for Plarium is money, satisfied stockholders, and food on the family table for the Plarium's employees.  On the contrary, all staffers do their best so the players will have a smooth game.  The truth is that we the players know nothing about the games industry, which is why we might be angry for the glitches that might pop up.                                          
  I see that you can easily express your feelings with a structured discourse. Why not apply for a mod? I play only on FB Sparta, so I have no idea if both Spartas  have similar bugs. Definitely, the forum needs a Mod who doesn't afraid to express him self/herself and is honest and decent, and for sure, to be able to help others. 🙂

Mar 7, 2023, 02:1203/07/23
02/14/18

Thank you for the post. Devs are currently on the guardian problem.... remember that bugs can show up in any game... I hope they can solve them soon.