coalition conflict glory points

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 23, 2019, 12:4807/23/19
08/09/15

I had previously posted a thread when palarium reduced the glory point rewards for outscoring your opponents in the coalition clash, explaining how glory points are very necessary for lower level / new players.

The glory point reward was returned to its higher level - for this i thank the devs and our community manager.

I recently was informed that this did not really effect the new players, as lower tier clash groups (like stone) do not receive glory points for winning their match.

No new player will ever be invited to join a diamond tier coalition where glory points are awarded.

I wish to explain to the developers, and community managers again, that glory points are incredibly important to new players attempting to develop their cities, unlock new troop types, gain scrolls of wisdom, improve their galley capacity for raids and trade, and unlock the elysium cites (among many other things glory points are needed for)

Why would palarium not give glory points as rewards to lower level coalition clash winners, as this is where glory points are needed most?

Something needs to be done to improve the ability for new players to gain glory points, not just diamond tier overpowered accounts.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 24, 2019, 08:1207/24/19
03/05/19

Fortress said:

I had previously posted a thread when palarium reduced the glory point rewards for outscoring your opponents in the coalition clash, explaining how glory points are very necessary for lower level / new players.

The glory point reward was returned to its higher level - for this i thank the devs and our community manager.

I recently was informed that this did not really effect the new players, as lower tier clash groups (like stone) do not receive glory points for winning their match.

No new player will ever be invited to join a diamond tier coalition where glory points are awarded.

I wish to explain to the developers, and community managers again, that glory points are incredibly important to new players attempting to develop their cities, unlock new troop types, gain scrolls of wisdom, improve their galley capacity for raids and trade, and unlock the elysium cites (among many other things glory points are needed for)

Why would palarium not give glory points as rewards to lower level coalition clash winners, as this is where glory points are needed most?

Something needs to be done to improve the ability for new players to gain glory points, not just diamond tier overpowered accounts.

Hello, Fortress. Thank you for taking your time and sharing such detailed feedback with me. Sure, the higher the tier in the Coalition Conflict event the better the rewards. It's a common situation for all the games like ours. However, I completely understand your point and I'll discuss this question with devs. 

Maybe they will create more ways of getting GPs for low-level players in the future. Thank you for your active position in the game!
Aug 4, 2019, 16:0808/04/19
07/29/15

Or cut down the glory point requirements for unlocking galley capacity and new units.

New players are getting frustrated trying to fight against overwhelming odds, and the only way to unlock new troops is G.P.

The only way they can get these G.P. is fighting in pvp tourneys against much much stronger opponents with nothing but light and heavy troops, or joining a high level coalition that competes in pvp tourneys and coalition clashes. (no gold tier coalition will allow low level players to join)

As they realize they will never be able to grow and be competitive - they quit.

We see this again and again.

No new players in sparta = no future to the game
NancyAdmin
Aug 6, 2019, 07:4308/06/19
07/09/19

Banshee said:

Or cut down the glory point requirements for unlocking galley capacity and new units.

New players are getting frustrated trying to fight against overwhelming odds, and the only way to unlock new troops is G.P.

The only way they can get these G.P. is fighting in pvp tourneys against much much stronger opponents with nothing but light and heavy troops, or joining a high level coalition that competes in pvp tourneys and coalition clashes. (no gold tier coalition will allow low level players to join)

As they realize they will never be able to grow and be competitive - they quit.

We see this again and again.

No new players in sparta = no future to the game

Hello! 

In some of our other games, our game designers added an analogue of a Colony that allows earning in-game currency that is similar to GP. Let's hope that we may see the same functionality in Sparta: War of Empires as well one day. 
Aug 11, 2019, 17:2308/11/19
09/04/16

For New Players maybe the GPs are incredibly important but for all players (except Coiners) the upgrade Sketches are incredibly important.

NancyAdmin
Aug 13, 2019, 09:2508/13/19
Aug 13, 2019, 09:26(edited)
07/09/19

IOANNIS said:

For New Players maybe the GPs are incredibly important but for all players (except Coiners) the upgrade Sketches are incredibly important.

Players can receive upgrade Sketches as a reward in some tournaments. I hope you will get some very soon. 

Good luck in the game!

Aug 13, 2019, 16:4608/13/19
09/04/16

Nancy said:

IOANNIS said:

Players can receive upgrade Sketches as a reward in some tournaments. I hope you will get some very soon. 

Good luck in the game!

The quantity of upgrade Sketches that Players can receive from those tournaments is very low according to how many Sketches needed for upgrades.

Think that only to upgrade one Forge or Lumberyard from level 20 to 30 you need 8.230 Sketches so for 5 Forges and 5 Lumberyards you need 10*8.230= 82.300 Sketches or 82.300x7,5 = 617.250 drachmas

The max reward from Position Takeover is 340 drachmas. You must get the max reward from 617.250/340=1.815 Position Takeovers in order to buy the 82.300 Sketches.

With two Takeovers per week you need 1.815/2=907.5 weeks or 907.5/4=226,88 months or 226,88/12=18.91 years.

NancyAdmin
Aug 23, 2019, 08:5808/23/19
07/09/19

IOANNIS said:

Nancy said:

IOANNIS said:

Good luck in the game!

The quantity of upgrade Sketches that Players can receive from those tournaments is very low according to how many Sketches needed for upgrades.

Think that only to upgrade one Forge or Lumberyard from level 20 to 30 you need 8.230 Sketches so for 5 Forges and 5 Lumberyards you need 10*8.230= 82.300 Sketches or 82.300x7,5 = 617.250 drachmas

The max reward from Position Takeover is 340 drachmas. You must get the max reward from 617.250/340=1.815 Position Takeovers in order to buy the 82.300 Sketches.

With two Takeovers per week you need 1.815/2=907.5 weeks or 907.5/4=226,88 months or 226,88/12=18.91 years.

You can get access to practically all the in-game features without making purchases. Of course, the purchases can speed that process up and save the main currency in the game for you - time but this is up to the player's decision only whether to make in-game purchases or not. Purchasing packages with real money won't grant players easy gameplay.

Aug 28, 2019, 11:2008/28/19

There is a lot of nonsense on this forum about gp and sketches. All you need is enough gp to open the elysian city and that is easily done for non coiners if they pick a decent coalition. Once you open the elysian city you get so many gp that you can use some to buy all the other gp articles you are missing.

About sketches instead of wasting the coins you earn in events on revival you can save them and buy them in the market. A smart newbie will pick a coa which every week make the top ten in the coa event and save the coins. Another smart move is to wait for a sketches 25% discount like the one we just had last monday.

Here's my point you guys complain a lot on this forum without doing much research on how to achieve things without using a cc.

I give you an example last week i made third in the guardian event and third in the guardian weekly ranking using only free emerald and free energy did not spend a penny on a guardian pack to achieve this. Result i got 2 holy bonds for free. Not gonna tell you how i did it but you can check the ranking are still there (i'm on the second server btw) (and it doesn't involve cheating clicking app btw)

Another thing someone said coa in the diamond tier don't take newbies that's just plain wrong mine does! Picking a coa is one of the most important decision you can make in this game and if you're not happy in yours nothing stop you from moving to another one. A good coa is one where the big players support the smaller one not the opposite and by support i mean doing events so the little guys get what they need to grow.

Anyway only my 2 cents. Have fun everyone
NancyAdmin
Aug 29, 2019, 08:4008/29/19
07/09/19

Shintaki said:

There is a lot of nonsense on this forum about gp and sketches. All you need is enough gp to open the elysian city and that is easily done for non coiners if they pick a decent coalition. Once you open the elysian city you get so many gp that you can use some to buy all the other gp articles you are missing.

About sketches instead of wasting the coins you earn in events on revival you can save them and buy them in the market. A smart newbie will pick a coa which every week make the top ten in the coa event and save the coins. Another smart move is to wait for a sketches 25% discount like the one we just had last monday.

Here's my point you guys complain a lot on this forum without doing much research on how to achieve things without using a cc.

I give you an example last week i made third in the guardian event and third in the guardian weekly ranking using only free emerald and free energy did not spend a penny on a guardian pack to achieve this. Result i got 2 holy bonds for free. Not gonna tell you how i did it but you can check the ranking are still there (i'm on the second server btw) (and it doesn't involve cheating clicking app btw)

Another thing someone said coa in the diamond tier don't take newbies that's just plain wrong mine does! Picking a coa is one of the most important decision you can make in this game and if you're not happy in yours nothing stop you from moving to another one. A good coa is one where the big players support the smaller one not the opposite and by support i mean doing events so the little guys get what they need to grow.

Anyway only my 2 cents. Have fun everyone

The very truth itself, Shintaki.