TeamPosition pfffffff

TeamPosition pfffffff

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 2, 2023, 13:3801/02/23
06/30/15

TeamPosition pfffffff

Another fine example of a Plarium reality...Here is the result of the teamposition.Even if the units were all mounted to 20 the result would be a little different but all of the same style...We can see here a loss of 91M against a gain of 65M (-26M) and absurd levels (in green) with rewards lower than the previous level. Thank you plarium for this but it was my last try and I therefore recommend not to do these positions which only cost you an arm. 

As usual for Plarium, ridiculous rewards for a sometimes disproportionate investment... 

stats conflits 2022 4 - Excel (gyazo.com) 

After all your bogus edits, deleting the ARS, and lots of other things on your part, i wish you a bad year for you Plarium....

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 2, 2023, 14:2001/02/23
03/10/15

All other Plarium games where this tournament has been imposed had the same problem, more losses than wins. 

I guess they must be desperate for money

Jan 2, 2023, 14:3801/02/23
01/15/17

Like many others I had my doubts about this tournament, so I decided to not play it before I got confirmation that it was not just a slow way to weaken my self and boy am I glad I waited.

The thing I don't get is why Plarium would make a tournament, if its a bad deal for everyone who plays it. Adding the event to the game must have cost Plarium some sort of investment and if everyone just ends up ignoring it, then that investment will have been wasted.

Are Plarium just targeting players who skipped math class in middle school or am I missing something?? 

Anyways it would be fun to hear from anyone who played this to the end and didn't regret it afterwards!! In particular why they didn't regret it.

Jan 2, 2023, 17:2401/02/23
10/15/15

I have no regrets.

The prizes are not good and you hardly win anything, depending on the troop invested you may lose. As you say there are incongruities in the prizes in terms of levels, the normal is always the higher the level the better the prize.

Generally speaking, there are no programming failures, as far as we know 😇.

Yo no me arrepiento.

Los premios no son buenos y apenas se gana nada, dependiendo de la tropa invertida lo mismo pierdes. Como bien decis hay incongruencias en los premios en cuanto a niveles, lo normal siempre es a nivel mas alto mejor premio.

En lineas generales bien pues no hay fallos de programacion, que sepamos 😇

Jan 31, 2023, 08:0201/31/23
02/14/18

Hello CHR

Did you try team position after the last changes in rewards? do you find it suitable now? 

How do you think it should work?

Thanks for your feedback!

Jan 31, 2023, 08:0401/31/23
02/14/18
StevilVanHostile

Like many others I had my doubts about this tournament, so I decided to not play it before I got confirmation that it was not just a slow way to weaken my self and boy am I glad I waited.

The thing I don't get is why Plarium would make a tournament, if its a bad deal for everyone who plays it. Adding the event to the game must have cost Plarium some sort of investment and if everyone just ends up ignoring it, then that investment will have been wasted.

Are Plarium just targeting players who skipped math class in middle school or am I missing something?? 

Anyways it would be fun to hear from anyone who played this to the end and didn't regret it afterwards!! In particular why they didn't regret it.

I play it.

I use pezos in most levels, dimachas in the last 2 levels. I revive the dimachas and get strong troops. The divines are a gamble game, so basically just a plus.

I play team position since rewards changed and not regret it :)

Feb 1, 2023, 11:5202/01/23
09/04/16
Karl Curston

Hello CHR

Did you try team position after the last changes in rewards? do you find it suitable now? 

How do you think it should work?

Thanks for your feedback!

You should increase the rewards and decrease the strength of Positions or activate the bonuses.

If it is not alot profitable for most of the players why waste time on this Event ?

Also it is difficult to find +3 players for the Team  

Pezos and Dimacha is bad strategy for this Event. Revive is for CC/rich players  .....  

Feb 1, 2023, 13:2202/01/23
02/14/18

I revive on 75% only dimachas, I have maxed agreements.

Of course, all games strategies are according to each player, I find it suitable but of course I hear another inputs so I can improve it.