Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 11, 2022, 07:4412/11/22
08/27/14

guardian it doesn't do anything now.

I want you to fix it quickly .

https://prnt.sc/pJc5wzx8LUTS

I want to replace the new guardian with that guardian .

is the guard I have worth 500 euros? 

please fix that as soon as possible .

this guardian is  now =

https://prnt.sc/ilh_4W1fO1Ok

as useless as this one.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2022, 17:0712/11/22
08/27/14

we receive political attacks and this guard is 0 

you give them political attacks  weak players 

and they don't defend the city and they don't send political attacks to the attackers, and we who have the defense lose it in my city . 

you gave us a gift that was destroyed in 1h  did you do it because of political attacks 

you change the rules after 3 years  the players are angry .

are you breaking the rules? 

the players who spent money for that guardian are now worth nothing 

$99 cost 1  25%that you will get a golden one 

5= 1980$ you did so much damage to me as a player and more .

players to add up  

10000000$ > surely more 

KatiaModerator
Dec 12, 2022, 07:3412/12/22
01/31/18
ROBERT

we receive political attacks and this guard is 0 

you give them political attacks  weak players 

and they don't defend the city and they don't send political attacks to the attackers, and we who have the defense lose it in my city . 

you gave us a gift that was destroyed in 1h  did you do it because of political attacks 

you change the rules after 3 years  the players are angry .

are you breaking the rules? 

the players who spent money for that guardian are now worth nothing 

$99 cost 1  25%that you will get a golden one 

5= 1980$ you did so much damage to me as a player and more .

players to add up  

10000000$ > surely more 

Hello  Robert. Please when you write, gather all that you want in one post. I know that you are frustrated, as the rest of the players are. The Strategist guardian gives its boosts to the elysian units, but not so high anymore. Plus we need more elysian mamertines to cover our units that usually are out of acropolis. I don't know why you spend so much money to upgrade your Strategist as we can upgrade them for free. I spend 0 for my guardians and I can assure you that they are pretty high. Anyway, what Plarium's developers changed is final and they won't change it back. The Moderators are players, and we all tried to convince the devs to change it back but unfortunately, this case is closed. Of course, you can submit a ticket to the Support team to get an official reply. 

Dec 12, 2022, 10:5912/12/22
04/12/16
Katia

Hello  Robert. Please when you write, gather all that you want in one post. I know that you are frustrated, as the rest of the players are. The Strategist guardian gives its boosts to the elysian units, but not so high anymore. Plus we need more elysian mamertines to cover our units that usually are out of acropolis. I don't know why you spend so much money to upgrade your Strategist as we can upgrade them for free. I spend 0 for my guardians and I can assure you that they are pretty high. Anyway, what Plarium's developers changed is final and they won't change it back. The Moderators are players, and we all tried to convince the devs to change it back but unfortunately, this case is closed. Of course, you can submit a ticket to the Support team to get an official reply. 

Congrats Katia. you invest 0 dolars in strategist but please... tell me who much time you invested to rise it ? days and days weeks and weeks only for one guardian. i invest like you 0 dollars in guardians but i lost many days to rise one guardians and now that guardian is 0. with him without him is same ****... but i see that guardian every day and i remember how much days i stayed to work at him

about this bug... 3 years to discover it... how many troops died because that bug existed ? i think billions... shame plarium. that company is like a sad joke. every time when plarium fix a bug other 10 bugs appear and they change the rules in the middle of the game but we can't do many suggestions for game because we change the rules but they can...

to be honest if i was a moderator and the company did this **** in the next day I would have resigned from my position in protest

Dec 12, 2022, 17:3912/12/22
Dec 12, 2022, 18:26(edited)
08/27/14
Katia

we will be protected from political attacks we had it and now you don't have it  strategy, you changed the game . how can I not be angry  .

i want  to complain there, you want it not to be seen. and players play like that for 3 years 

you change the game in 1s  nor do you notify the players the day before.

that's where you can see what mistake you're making plarijum . 

b98andrei I agree with what you said  .

it would be better if you invented a new soldier that works similarly to a political attack than to do this 

this is how you change the strategy of the game and it's wrong  .

Dec 12, 2022, 18:2612/12/22
Dec 12, 2022, 18:33(edited)
08/27/14

https://prnt.sc/q3uHytVX9ZaG 

https://prnt.sc/k94LOKQUVXPJ

how do you tell the player not to lose  in the army not to defend the city 

higher lvl have something to lose, low lvl don't 

they do not defend the city but attack after political attack .

it is fair to the stronger players . 

it's my city and it should be protected from political attacks if cowards can attack with political attacks and I can't attack them if they have nothing to lose .

who should I go attack now for lvl 5 political attacks lvl 150 . 

10 players lvl 5 send 1000 political attacks, which is lvl 150  

thank you very much, now I will take that strategy to destroy stronger players 

here's the imbalance in the game

KatiaModerator
Dec 12, 2022, 20:2112/12/22
01/31/18
b98andrei

Congrats Katia. you invest 0 dolars in strategist but please... tell me who much time you invested to rise it ? days and days weeks and weeks only for one guardian. i invest like you 0 dollars in guardians but i lost many days to rise one guardians and now that guardian is 0. with him without him is same ****... but i see that guardian every day and i remember how much days i stayed to work at him

about this bug... 3 years to discover it... how many troops died because that bug existed ? i think billions... shame plarium. that company is like a sad joke. every time when plarium fix a bug other 10 bugs appear and they change the rules in the middle of the game but we can't do many suggestions for game because we change the rules but they can...

to be honest if i was a moderator and the company did this **** in the next day I would have resigned from my position in protest

And what you would succeed if you would be resigned from your position in protest, if you were a mod ? Players would lose an active mod. If I would be resigned I would stop playing as well. We don't moderate only the Forum, but 2 FB pages and we reply to players' private messages. Sometimes, we cannot play because we spent our free time assisting all those who have issues with the game.  If you were a mod who cares for the players, you would stay, even if you were frustrated. Plarium has a FB Sparta Community page for all Spartans why not come and join in and meet the other Spartans? https://www.facebook.com/groups/465443953557137

Dec 13, 2022, 17:1212/13/22
08/27/14
Katia

And what you would succeed if you would be resigned from your position in protest, if you were a mod ? Players would lose an active mod. If I would be resigned I would stop playing as well. We don't moderate only the Forum, but 2 FB pages and we reply to players' private messages. Sometimes, we cannot play because we spent our free time assisting all those who have issues with the game.  If you were a mod who cares for the players, you would stay, even if you were frustrated. Plarium has a FB Sparta Community page for all Spartans why not come and join in and meet the other Spartans? https://www.facebook.com/groups/465443953557137

I have personal reasons why I don't use it  facebook .

and you can't force me to do it .

i played the game and no thanks  .

and this is how you reduced the maximum number of friends for players to 500 

I have 1300 friends .

and this is the same thing that makes me angry .

Dec 13, 2022, 17:2912/13/22
08/27/14

you made 4 big mistakes in the game after your substitutions and those mistakes are always against the players .

and how the players will trust you .

another injustice  facebook has persia at lvl 360 and we 340 .

I think they have more awards than us .

Dec 13, 2022, 17:3512/13/22
08/27/14

and I had a bug in the game and you told me it wasn't a bug .

and you blocked my messages  .

I can't even send messages to my friends .

already 1 year .  I have the impression that you don't know that some players don't know English .

I know a little  . and that's why it takes me a lot of time to write this for you 

Dec 13, 2022, 17:4312/13/22
04/12/16
Katia

i know this page, i was in that group but i left it :) 

what i resolve with the resign ?hm...  stopped take a part at this dirty style to manage a game. plarium kill the game with every add... with proeranistia guardian i must be online every day at same hour to take that troops, same at equipments. like a prison... i stopped play the game a period , because i felt here like into a prison not into a game

DariaCommunity Manager
Dec 20, 2022, 11:3712/20/22
10/31/22
b98andrei

i know this page, i was in that group but i left it :) 

what i resolve with the resign ?hm...  stopped take a part at this dirty style to manage a game. plarium kill the game with every add... with proeranistia guardian i must be online every day at same hour to take that troops, same at equipments. like a prison... i stopped play the game a period , because i felt here like into a prison not into a game

I'm sorry to know that, Archon! Furthermore, I feel so sorry for you having such an experience. However, I want to emphasize that the game goes on, and I will be glad to see you in our community if you change your mind 🙇