ELYSIAN abilities BUG URGENT

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 1, 2022, 17:4912/01/22
03/10/15

Please don't come with excuses. There is a bug in elysian values. we got these values because we paid for them, if you change them return us resources drachmas boost etc, the problem is simply bonus abilities are not active or wrong.... and we know as we can see it, so please no excuses or lies.

RECTIFY QUICKLY 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 1, 2022, 17:5212/01/22
Dec 1, 2022, 17:54(edited)
03/10/15

does plarium want us to really leave game? because its getting very close after 8 years. this today if nto resolved IS ROBERYas we paid to get those previous values when we updated with drachmas/resources etc these agreements that you have changed with no information, communication etc.  you could open more levels, but changing the existant one, is basically robbery unless you return those resources drachmas (and of course boosts if used) to ALL PLAYERS

Dec 1, 2022, 18:0112/01/22
12/02/16

Also our friend Scootnuts has found it in our coalition some time ago. Elysian chance was reduced by tens of percentages, I am almost sure it is a mistake because of the upgrade. 

Plarium, urgently confirm it is a mistake first of all, then take your time and fix it.

I remind you that pepole payed a lot of real money for these elysian abilities.

If not confirmed it is a mistake, players will make harash decisions and quickly, as a company you really dont want to be in that situation...

Dec 1, 2022, 18:1912/01/22
03/10/15

it has to be a mistake, unless plarium really wants to close game

Dec 2, 2022, 00:1412/02/22
06/17/16

Unfortunately it is not a mistake.

And why have we upgraded the skill guardian to rank 8? now it's useless...

Plarium wants to earn more money, so more expensive packages, more capital levels and now you need hundreds of thousands more eliseas.

Dec 2, 2022, 00:2112/02/22
12/02/17

and the only way to build more E troops is to buy GP's - funny that

Message is clear - no one can play Sparta anymore by putting in time and effort - you have to spend real money and spend it big time

Thought about it many time in recent months but this really is looking like the time to exit stage left

Dec 2, 2022, 13:3512/02/22
05/21/15

That's probably not a bug

Sorry Fortuna. 

We already lost Alaric who will quit the game. Fed up with the rules change everytime withtout warning. 

Plarium just want to fuck us and suck all the money they can from you purse. 

Dec 2, 2022, 13:4512/02/22
06/17/16

Every horrible thing plarium does causes more players to quit the game, so if there are fewer players they make less money and then they do more horrible things to earn more money which causes fewer players...

It's the problem of being stupid and greedy, they've destroyed the game and want to finish squeezing what they can out of it.

Dec 2, 2022, 13:5912/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 14:14(edited)
12/02/16

Where are all the moderators and the community manager? it has passed one full working day since the question was raised ! 

The community manager was working yesterday and commented on a different topic, so today she is not working? 

Today in Ukraine (the main support country) or other plarium support country is almost the end of the working day and still no answer. 

The demand was not to fix the problem but to give a short straight forward answer to the simple question, was this change a mistake in the upgrade of the application or a deliberate change without a permission from the players to do this change and without a pre advance notice?

This delay in the simple answer is not good. In my own and any other normal working companies, such delay in answers would have caused the relevant people to pay the price and be thrown out !

Dec 2, 2022, 14:0012/02/22
05/21/15

Sure, even our coalition which is not that bad can't afford most of the time all the so called improvements

that's completely stupid

I know they won't change so I think it's time to leave and join my friends in another game. 

Dec 2, 2022, 14:4012/02/22
06/17/16

Plarium is a mob.

He sells something and then steals it from you to sell it to you again at a higher price xDD.

Dec 2, 2022, 15:4212/02/22
03/10/15
Lior

Where are all the moderators and the community manager? it has passed one full working day since the question was raised ! 

The community manager was working yesterday and commented on a different topic, so today she is not working? 

Today in Ukraine (the main support country) or other plarium support country is almost the end of the working day and still no answer. 

The demand was not to fix the problem but to give a short straight forward answer to the simple question, was this change a mistake in the upgrade of the application or a deliberate change without a permission from the players to do this change and without a pre advance notice?

This delay in the simple answer is not good. In my own and any other normal working companies, such delay in answers would have caused the relevant people to pay the price and be thrown out !

they seem to answer only in Facebook, they never cared or listened to us

Dec 2, 2022, 15:5112/02/22
04/30/16

Plarium has always stolen from us, makes us buy things and then tells us that there are better ones, that the ones we have are no longer useful, they have reduced twice as many emeralds, an infinity of things that we don't finish counting. but this is the maximum, for me there is nothing else to do here. real money, drachmas, impulses all spent and the effort to raise the guardians so that now they take away what we buy. It's just a scam.

Dec 2, 2022, 15:5712/02/22
03/10/15
Helena Bathory

That's probably not a bug

Sorry Fortuna. 

We already lost Alaric who will quit the game. Fed up with the rules change everytime withtout warning. 

Plarium just want to fuck us and suck all the money they can from you purse. 

i am sorry to hear that, even being enemies we all know each other for 8 years, and every player that leaves, makes the game more and more boring.

I see GD with a thousand alts being hedge of all coas if plarium keeps ********* with us 

Dec 2, 2022, 16:2812/02/22
03/10/15

thanks to facebook group, we are informed of WHAT THEY DONT INFORM HERE

i

Dec 2, 2022, 16:5312/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 16:57(edited)
06/12/16

No es un error ... es lo que se viene a definir como una estafa.

Te hacen subir los guardianes a nv.8 .. los acuerdos eliseos al maximo ... Para cuando los tienes, ya no valen y encima sin ser claros, que de poco importaria.

Vamos ...  lo digo otra vez, nos han estafado.

Dec 2, 2022, 16:5912/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 17:00(edited)
06/12/16

Propongo realizar una Union de Coas de todas las Coalciones de Sparta ... para que se vean que todos estamos unidos... En esto no deberia de haber rivalidad

Dec 2, 2022, 17:3312/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 17:43(edited)
06/17/16

Nobody in Plarium should spend "peanuts", if we are scammed, strike spending "peanuts" together.

Dec 2, 2022, 18:1012/02/22
12/02/17

So finally we are told what I already knew, it's not a bug.

Plarium.
1) Many of us have put literally years of time effort and investment into developing E. troop agreements. *IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO SIMPLY DISS THIS.*

This is a complete betrayal of ethical behavious and wreaks any vestage of trust we have in Plarium.

E abilities were already slanted towards the attacker (for example; someone who developed the Dimacha 75% CBD reduction, can invoke said ability the majority of the time with just a handful of Dimacha's. If a defence minded player wants to get the 50% def boost using Pezo's, then defender has to use literally thousands of Pezo's to get boost, if they wish to defend to a reasonable level.

2) If it is 'essential' that we cannot use thousands of Mama's to provide PA protection, how can you justify that someone can simple purchase a temporary City Scheme and get even better PA protection? Please do not even try to answer that one, it was a rhetorical question, the real reason is blindingly obvious and has absolutely nothing to do with the change being essential.

3) the nett effect is that every sensible player who does not have the costly temporary schema will spend the entire CC under a defence bubble. I am playing against Nord atm, virtually all Nord (yes the powerful and mighty Nord coa) and Term cities are bubbled. If they are not then they are PA'd to death. Why Plarium thinks that style of game play is essential to the future of Sparta completely and utterly defeats me.

3) Since it is obvious this is an attempt to coerce players into spending money and increase Sparta's revenue stream. Good luck with that one, a bunch of Terms players including our Hedge have quit. This not only affects any revenue from those cities, it also means the game gets less and less satisfying for all. Soon even the players who spend spend spend to bully bully bully, will run out of targets.

Game Over.

If Plarium don't rethink this change in the next few days, my 3 cities will exit. 

Dec 2, 2022, 18:1112/02/22
03/10/15

you just resume ho we feel too many REAL PLAYERS

Dec 2, 2022, 20:0412/02/22
05/21/15

I love plarium

You spend 5000 euros to rise all elyseans and strategist (strategist doesn't change anything more in the activation chances now ) 

and now they are all useless. 

What is the answer ? Ok yes that's a bit annoying , but you will adapt as you did before. 

Yes of course. I will spend 10 000 euros in another bullshit bonus and then they will tell us they decide to decrease the bonus too... but you will adapt

Yes of course, the best adaptation is leaving them playing with themselves