Legendary General Pack

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 28, 2019, 12:3905/28/19
02/13/17

Legendary General Pack

What class is this, 4?

- should I be able to see what class this is on the picture?

- if not, why dont you write Class IV instead of Legendary/Rare/Uncommon, we can see that on the colors.. But I personally cant see if this is a Class 3 or 4?

Maybe its just me.

So, what class is the legendary chests?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2019, 11:2305/29/19
12/18/15
You will not see my money anymore.
May 31, 2019, 22:1005/31/19
08/08/15
Have to agree that offering a Legendary Pack without it's level leads all to assume it's Level 4.  A very sleazy move or one that demonstrates a total lack of understanding your players Plarium.  You continue to stretch player's tolerance.  The snap you hear are those player's who have had enough.  Plarium continues to disappoint. 
Jun 4, 2019, 04:0306/04/19
08/09/15

I was deceived by this as well.

After i purchased it - i warned the rest of my coalition, but i should not need to do this.

After the deceptive sale of dominion points in previous drachma packages, and this maneuver to defraud the players, i will seriously question purchasing packs in the future.
Jun 5, 2019, 10:0006/05/19
03/05/19

Hello, Spartans. Thank you for your feedback. 

Please note, when you purchase a package, the base price is a price for Drachmas which included in the package. All the items and Units you get as a bonus. However, could you attach a screenshot of the above-mentioned offer so I can pass this info to devs? It's possible that we need to change the description of the special offer package. 
Jun 5, 2019, 22:5406/05/19
Jun 5, 2019, 23:12(edited)
02/13/17

Boris Shevchenko said:

Please note, when you purchase a package, the base price is a price for Drachmas which included in the package. All the items and Units you get as a bonus. However, could you attach a screenshot of the above-mentioned offer so I can pass this info to devs? It's possible that we need to change the description of the special offer package. 

I do not have a screenshot. And you do not need a screenshot. Look at the feedback. And it was 7 days ago, you can find that exact offer/package yourself.

Dude why are you telling me the offers is based on drachmas, and the items is just a bonus.. What the fukk are you talking about.

We talk about chests containing general gear. Find the code or whatever you call it, that control/stand for these chests, and change the text from legendary/rare/uncommon/common to what class it is so I/II/III/IV or 1/2/3/4..... and the problem is solved.

I am no expert on stuff like this, but i think a change like this can be done in 5 minutes, its literally a few words.

Jun 12, 2019, 09:2206/12/19
03/05/19

Coeus said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

I do not have a screenshot. And you do not need a screenshot. Look at the feedback. And it was 7 days ago, you can find that exact offer/package yourself.

Dude why are you telling me the offers is based on drachmas, and the items is just a bonus.. What the fukk are you talking about.

We talk about chests containing general gear. Find the code or whatever you call it, that control/stand for these chests, and change the text from legendary/rare/uncommon/common to what class it is so I/II/III/IV or 1/2/3/4..... and the problem is solved.

I am no expert on stuff like this, but i think a change like this can be done in 5 minutes, its literally a few words.

Hi, Coeus. I've already passed this to our devs. They will add a special tooltip into the description of the package. So all the player can see the class of General Gear than can get. 

Thank you for your help!