Coalition Contest

Coalition Contest

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 16, 2019, 17:1205/16/19
10/02/15

Coalition Contest

Incredible but true! Some of us who have to work and cannot join game while they are working got the message that they did not get the reward they should have claimed during the contest!

This is a an unbelievable effrontery! Those who must work to survive do not get what they earned during a contest?!

Do the responsibles of Plarium really think that life only is a life if we play the game 24 hours a day?

I think all of us who took part on contest justly demand to get all rewards they earned during contest - after it or during it!

Please, help me, do make Plarium to pay their dues!
Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2019, 23:4305/16/19
May 17, 2019, 17:58(edited)
02/13/17

What? Give the players the rewards they won. Are you serious?

I actually did claim my rewards as we won them.. but that doesnt change anything here. I didnt know I had to claim them while this tournament was active. - like no tournament works like that. why would you change that?

Did you tell us that we have to claim these rewards while the tournament was on? I dont remember reading that. And if you did - then it wasnt clear enough. 

Give the players the rewards they won!

EDIT : Seems everything is good. Have a nice day!
May 17, 2019, 06:4005/17/19
03/11/15
I collected mine after tournament finished, I found no problem, maybe refresh glitz which we get a lot of.
May 17, 2019, 13:3105/17/19
May 17, 2019, 13:33(edited)
01/05/16

you might be facing confusion buddy, when the tournament ends, it looks as though you have'nt recieved those rewards because you get this window that shows a bit of gps and relics with ''claim'' at the bottom whiich makes it appear as if thats your only reward, but you might have missed the scrolling down, if you would scroll down in that same window you would see all the items and troops your coalition won, my member also had this confusion until i told him that the window can be scrolled down and he discovered the rewards all there.

if this is'nt the case with you and you really didnt recieve the rewards then that would be dissapointing, but these moderators can cross check your account to see if any items and troops were properly added to your account or not.

May 22, 2019, 08:4705/22/19
03/05/19
RED KITE said:

Incredible but true! Some of us who have to work and cannot join game while they are working got the message that they did not get the reward they should have claimed during the contest!

This is a an unbelievable effrontery! Those who must work to survive do not get what they earned during a contest?!

Do the responsibles of Plarium really think that life only is a life if we play the game 24 hours a day?

I think all of us who took part on contest justly demand to get all rewards they earned during contest - after it or during it!

Please, help me, do make Plarium to pay their dues!
Hello! Is it was mentioned above, all the rewards are added correctly. However, in case you sure that you didn't get the tournament reward you can contact our support team on this matter or make a post in bug reports forum's section. 
Aug 6, 2019, 15:2708/06/19
09/25/16

I think the confusion comes from the message we get afterwards, in which it is said that we couldn't collect all of the rewards or something like that, but actually everything is fine, you can collect your rewards after the contest has ended and everything is added to your stuff :)

NancyAdmin
Aug 9, 2019, 09:2308/09/19
07/09/19

lefeubleu said:

I think the confusion comes from the message we get afterwards, in which it is said that we couldn't collect all of the rewards or something like that, but actually everything is fine, you can collect your rewards after the contest has ended and everything is added to your stuff :)

Hello! 

Thanks for confirming that everything is working fine on your end as well.