Changing Username

Changing Username

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 11, 2019, 21:3905/11/19
06/06/15

Changing Username

Is there a way to change my username? Is there a place for account settings?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 12, 2019, 07:2705/12/19
May 12, 2019, 07:29(edited)
01/05/16

hey there buddy, yes there is a way

when you login through your browser hoover your mouse over your avatar and name on the top right of the game window, you will see 'my profile', click, then go to ''profile'' top right, ''profile information'' section, ''acount'' ''nickname'' ''edit'', once your done, save it and reload your gaming window.

since the developers or managers arent here to respond to their longtime customers, and treat them in a very unproffesional manner, and have 0 ratings on their customer care regarding complaints or doubts, who get free drachmas and alot of items for working with plarium yet dont do anything at all here in the forum, we need to step up to help eachother out by clearing eachothers doubts.

have a good day buddy.

May 14, 2019, 13:0705/14/19
03/05/19
~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

hey there buddy, yes there is a way

when you login through your browser hoover your mouse over your avatar and name on the top right of the game window, you will see 'my profile', click, then go to ''profile'' top right, ''profile information'' section, ''acount'' ''nickname'' ''edit'', once your done, save it and reload your gaming window.

since the developers or managers arent here to respond to their longtime customers, and treat them in a very unproffesional manner, and have 0 ratings on their customer care regarding complaints or doubts, who get free drachmas and alot of items for working with plarium yet dont do anything at all here in the forum, we need to step up to help eachother out by clearing eachothers doubts.

have a good day buddy.

Hello, Spartan. Thank you for your help. I do appreciate your willingness to help other players. Nice job!