New Feature - Union Chat

New Feature - Union Chat

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 10, 2019, 20:5005/10/19
01/05/16

New Feature - Union Chat

well today the system went under maintenance without prior notice, oh well there was a prior notice 3 minutes before the planned time to shut down the server giving me plenty of time to send out a coalition notice and myself cancel all i had going, so thankyou :) (sarcasm intended)

there are few new features updated, so thankyou, some are which seem cool, some are yet to be analyzed.

now about the union chat, i have a few doubts, suppose a coalition wants two coalitions part of the union chat, but not at the same chat, but at two differend union chats, is it possible?

in other words, do i need to have a group of coalitions who love eachother in my union chat? or can i have two allies (any coalition) coalition A and coalition B in my union chat without either of the coalition knowing that i have A and B in my union chat?

or i need to have both A and B in one union chat with both of them seeing what all three of us are cross conversing?

hope am making sense here.

another thing, is there a possibility of you decreasing the set limit of 100 warriors to activate the union chat? because as you know you have done a ton of blunders in the past, some of which were forcing all your customers who werent VIP's in the beta version of the website which was terrible, unplayable, had your forum filled with complaints, abuses and angry customers that happened few months ago, causing everyone panic and distress and not being able to login the game and which caused many to quit, and the time i lost 15 to 20 players, and other coalitions losing more, and now again this beta version forcing most in it, but it isnt as hideous as the last time's one, but ofcourse again it was forced like a true unproffessional company does. so considering the million blunders and nonsense you guys have done (own it) considering you yourselves caused so many to quit, and i mean SOO MANY you should understand most coalitions dont have 100+ players, if so from where will they get them since you on top of that invented server 2 and 3, and now forcing new players who play on your website to automatically go in those servers, causing a complete breakdown of your main server 1, should we start making 50 to 70 alts to fill up the slots to reach 100 warriors to activate union chat? or can you please understand and do somthing about it?

am trying to be respectable so apologies if am offending in any way, just speaking honestly. still love you plarium/sparta though :*

punisher-
Views
Comments
Comments
May 14, 2019, 13:1005/14/19
03/05/19
~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

well today the system went under maintenance without prior notice, oh well there was a prior notice 3 minutes before the planned time to shut down the server giving me plenty of time to send out a coalition notice and myself cancel all i had going, so thankyou :) (sarcasm intended)

there are few new features updated, so thankyou, some are which seem cool, some are yet to be analyzed.

now about the union chat, i have a few doubts, suppose a coalition wants two coalitions part of the union chat, but not at the same chat, but at two differend union chats, is it possible?

in other words, do i need to have a group of coalitions who love eachother in my union chat? or can i have two allies (any coalition) coalition A and coalition B in my union chat without either of the coalition knowing that i have A and B in my union chat?

or i need to have both A and B in one union chat with both of them seeing what all three of us are cross conversing?

another thing, is there a possibility of you decreasing the set limit of 100 warriors to activate the union chat? because as you know you have done a ton of blunders in the past, some of which were forcing all your customers who werent VIP's in the beta version of the website which was terrible, unplayable, had your forum filled with complaints, abuses and angry customers that happened few months ago, causing everyone panic and distress and not being able to login the game and which caused many to quit, and the time i lost 15 to 20 players, and other coalitions losing more, and now again this beta version forcing most in it, but it isnt as hideous as the last time's one, but ofcourse again it was forced like a true unproffessional company does. so considering the million blunders and nonsense you guys have done (own it) considering you yourselves caused so many to quit, and i mean SOO MANY you should understand most coalitions dont have 100+ players, if so from where will they get them since you on top of that invented server 2 and 3, and now forcing new players who play on your website to automatically go in those servers, causing a complete breakdown of your main server 1, should we start making 50 to 70 alts to fill up the slots to reach 100 warriors to activate union chat? or can you please understand and do somthing about it?

am trying to be respectable so apologies if am offending in any way, just speaking honestly. still love you plarium/sparta though :*

punisher-
Good day! Thank you for your detailed feedback and suggestions. I will discuss them with devs when we have our next meeting. 
May 15, 2019, 17:2205/15/19
03/10/15

when it will that boris? because you say that and it seems it always get postponed.

the matter of the 100 players is a serious one, i hope you really take it seriously
May 16, 2019, 12:5905/16/19
03/05/19
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

when it will that boris? because you say that and it seems it always get postponed.

the matter of the 100 players is a serious one, i hope you really take it seriously
We have such meetings approximately once per month. However, not all of the players' suggestions can be implemented in the future. Some of them can be declined by devs. 
May 16, 2019, 23:0105/16/19
03/10/15

actually none of players suggestions are taken into account, i say that after reading your latests dev report.

i can't believe they ignore all our suggestions unless they don't get them or  they are wrongly explained by the middle person (in that case you)
May 17, 2019, 11:4405/17/19
09/14/15
Anyway, once a month is ridiculous,,,and no doubt, the meeting lasts 15 minutes.
May 17, 2019, 13:3705/17/19
May 17, 2019, 13:38(edited)
01/05/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

punisher-
Good day! Thank you for your detailed feedback and suggestions. I will discuss them with devs when we have our next meeting. 

well, thankyou for taking it into consideration buddy, i hope you dont forget about these points here when the meeting takes place, as we ourselves cannot directly connect to the developers of this game, we are depending on you for this task and hope not to get dissapointed.

however my message here had suggestions but also had a few questions to which i would like to add another question which is, if there is a coalition which is already a part of a union with some other coaltions that am not interested in, can i get that coalition in my union even though that coalition is already a part of another union? or thats not possible? do update on how the meeting goes.

punisher-
May 22, 2019, 08:4405/22/19
03/05/19
~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

punisher-

well, thankyou for taking it into consideration buddy, i hope you dont forget about these points here when the meeting takes place, as we ourselves cannot directly connect to the developers of this game, we are depending on you for this task and hope not to get dissapointed.

however my message here had suggestions but also had a few questions to which i would like to add another question which is, if there is a coalition which is already a part of a union with some other coaltions that am not interested in, can i get that coalition in my union even though that coalition is already a part of another union? or thats not possible? do update on how the meeting goes.

punisher-
Hello, Punisher. It's impossible to be a part of two Unions simultaneously. So, in order to join a new Union the Coalition should leave the old one. 
May 24, 2019, 23:4105/24/19
10/15/15

bug in the chat:

I as hegemon and leader saw the 3 chat of the union, pass the hegemony to a partner but I was still a leader and now I only see the general chat of the union

bug en el chat:

yo como hegemon y lider veia los 3 chat de la union, pase la hegemonia a un compañero pero segui siendo lider y ahora solo veo el chat general de la union