IS a cheater beseiging me?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 11, 2019, 00:4004/11/19
12/05/16

can someone explain to me , how I , a level 86 with level 4 and 5 def, walls .. traps and upgraded def units  . .. .    fails to do ANY DAMAGE what so ever to a level 86 ..  ( no walls destroyed , no traps working as a level 86 named Steffen .. can besiege  without losing any units ???  and when I boost my def. units before returning everything I have , over 18,000 mixed ,, from light all the way up to champion units ,, once again,, no effect .. when my COA  members and allies send reinforcements , they lose everything they have .. some up to over 15,000 mixed units why only doing less then 500 total damage to heavy units down ...  
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 11, 2019, 06:3604/11/19
10/15/15

Hi can you put a screenshot of that or those attacks? I know of trap cities, abandoned cities where a lot of people get defense and scouts looking for points (but a lot of defense)

Hola puedes poner una captura de ese o esos ataques ? se de ciudades trampa, ciudades abandonadas donde mucha gente mete defensa y esploradores buscando puntos ( pero mucha defensa )