Bug On Elysian Positions

Bug On Elysian Positions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 8, 2019, 14:0204/08/19
09/04/16

Bug On Elysian Positions

One (My) Dimacha is power enough to win position up to level 26 but if sent him with one Pezos he die and Pezos survive.

This is a Bug and not the only one.

When sent Dimacha with other units to positions Dimacha dies very easily even if he is the most powerful unit so if you repeat this in the end you lose all Dimacha.

This also happens with Hamippos.

I lost almost all Dimacha and Hamippos because this bug.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2019, 21:3704/08/19
10/15/15

PEs do not work the same as PPs but in this case if: in the PP you can make up to level 9 with only one horse and win but if that horse is accompanied by another soldier the horse dies, the difference is that in PE it is up to level 26/27.

las PE no funcionan igual que las PP pero en este caso si: en las PP puedes hacer hasta nivel 9 con un solo caballo y ganar pero si a ese caballo le acompaña otro soldado muere el caballo, la diferencia es que en PE es hasta nivel 26/27.

Apr 9, 2019, 08:5004/09/19
09/04/16

Under what logic a Dimacha who kill 24 Ahura Dailamite in level 26 alone died from 16 Ahura Dailamite when sent him with one Pezos in level 17 ?

I sent one Dimacha with one Pezos, one Hamippos and one Marmedine and no one dies until level 26

This is a Bug and a big one. I am waiting for Devs answer via CM someday this year ….

Apr 9, 2019, 09:3804/09/19
07/10/15
IOANNIS said:

Under what logic a Dimacha who kill 24 Ahura Dailamite in level 26 alone died from 16 Ahura Dailamite when sent him with one Pezos in level 17 ?

I sent one Dimacha with one Pezos, one Hamippos and one Marmedine and no one dies until level 26

This is a Bug and a big one. I am waiting for Devs answer via CM someday this year ….

Plarium dont  give a fuck anymore about support or bugs, they want milk the last dollars out
Apr 9, 2019, 13:1904/09/19
03/10/15

ioannis, they don't bother looking into bugs, they assume we don't know the game, (even if it is proven cm and tech can not know the game as they deal with all plarium games, not only sparta, so they can not be experts and mods, even if they know, they are also no experts) you have to constantly shout for over some months to get someone to listen to you...

they will close this saying is no bug or send to discussion where our good friend Boris will remind us that this is only one feature of the game and if we don't like it, we don't have to play (even if it is against the rules to motivate others not to play, but he can do that, we cant)
Apr 10, 2019, 01:2604/10/19
09/14/15
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

ioannis, they don't bother looking into bugs, they assume we don't know the game, (even if it is proven cm and tech can not know the game as they deal with all plarium games, not only sparta, so they can not be experts and mods, even if they know, they are also no experts) you have to constantly shout for over some months to get someone to listen to you...

they will close this saying is no bug or send to discussion where our good friend Boris will remind us that this is only one feature of the game and if we don't like it, we don't have to play (even if it is against the rules to motivate others not to play, but he can do that, we cant)
haha so true....hypocrites
Apr 11, 2019, 11:1204/11/19
02/25/16
Another Elysian position bug:  After a partial hit on a position, where the report clearly shows what units survived the hit, a follow-up hit will show completely different units defending the position...
Apr 11, 2019, 16:5004/11/19
07/10/15

Mikalosos said:

Another Elysian position bug:  After a partial hit on a position, where the report clearly shows what units survived the hit, a follow-up hit will show completely different units defending the position...

elysian is a total failure,  dev launched in hurry as the game dying with the hope to make quick bucks

Apr 11, 2019, 16:5404/11/19
07/10/15

Hellion6 said:

ioannis, they don't bother looking into bugs, they assume we don't know the game, (even if it is proven cm and tech can not know the game as they deal with all plarium games, not only sparta, so they can not be experts 

haha so true....hypocrites

Totaly agree , event VIP agent are completly out of the loop . They talk  to a 4-5 y vet players like he is a 2 weeks newbee.

eithere they can t read or they dont want to answer to painfull questions 

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Apr 15, 2019, 12:1704/15/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

There are no bugs connected to the Persian Positions mechanics. 

I have moved this topic to Game Discussion thread.

Apr 15, 2019, 17:5504/15/19
Apr 15, 2019, 17:56(edited)
02/16/16

Agent Helga said:

(...) There are no bugs connected to the Persian Positions mechanics. (...)

Now that is just hilarious! See everyone? It is not what everyone say it is!
Protection Squadron Agent Helga is telling us that it is just a warm yellow rain raining on our faces.... 

Apr 16, 2019, 09:3504/16/19
03/05/19

Hello everyone!

As it was mentioned by agent Helga, Elysian Positions are working correctly. This feature is under the constant monitoring of our developers and it works as expected.

From my side, I can add that it's not a good idea to use Dimacha Units on Elysian Positions. It's better to use Elysian Units of lower tiers and, in this way, you can exchange them into stronger Elysian Units.

Wish you new victories in the battles!

Apr 17, 2019, 09:3804/17/19
09/04/16

Agent Helga said:

Hello! 

The screenshots is from Elysian Positions not Persian Positions.

I sent one Dimacha with one Pezos, one Hamippos and one Marmedine and no one dies until level 26.

This happen with all units, if you sent Dimacha or Hamippos or Mermentine with one Pezos  the most powerful units died and survive the Pezos, If you sent them alone none dies.

Give me a logical explanation why this happens ?

Apr 17, 2019, 13:0704/17/19
03/01/15
elysian positions ,you say it s to convert units from lower to higher..ok we all know that , you also said that you can t earn army , we also we know that..How is possible to have played to many times in levels until 50 not more ..and when i go to play i use pezos and marme and everytime i am like -500 pezos and minus  a few  marmen and i get like 5-6 phalanx and maybe 1-2 pony..is this logical? have you put a system like " take all and return 15% of the rcs they throw"?...Pls  be more seirius ,cm on....every time we have another funny shit to deal with it..
Apr 19, 2019, 08:3604/19/19
03/05/19
We've already given an answer. Players can discuss Persian and Elysian Positions mechanics with each other to find the right strategy on them. We're not going to change anything regarding this feature. So, it's absolutely up to players to decide use this feature or no. There are a lot of Sparta players who engage both Positions and find this feature beneficial. 
Apr 19, 2019, 11:1404/19/19
Apr 19, 2019, 11:15(edited)
09/04/16
I don't see any answer to my question Boris

Boris Shevchenko said:

We've already given an answer. Players can discuss Persian and Elysian Positions mechanics with each other to find the right strategy on them. We're not going to change anything regarding this feature. So, it's absolutely up to players to decide use this feature or no. There are a lot of Sparta players who engage both Positions and find this feature beneficial. 

IOANNIS said:

Agent Helga said:

Hello! 

The screenshots is from Elysian Positions not Persian Positions.

I sent one Dimacha with one Pezos, one Hamippos and one Marmedine and no one dies until level 26.

This happen with all units, if you sent Dimacha or Hamippos or Mermentine with one Pezos  the most powerful units died and survive the Pezos, If you sent them alone none dies.

Give me a logical explanation why this happens ?

Apr 19, 2019, 16:4504/19/19
08/09/15

WOW .... they behaved exactly as you predicted ....

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the staff and mods in the forums are beyond excuse.

What happened?    These forums used to be useful.   This is just sad.
Apr 19, 2019, 16:4604/19/19
08/09/15

Mikalosos said:

and what about this report?   is this working as expected?

no bug here as well ?
Apr 20, 2019, 10:3804/20/19
03/10/15
Fortress said:

WOW .... they behaved exactly as you predicted ....

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the staff and mods in the forums are beyond excuse.

What happened?    These forums used to be useful.   This is just sad.
What can i say, with alina this was a little better, she tried to help, since she left this is ridiculous....
Apr 23, 2019, 13:2204/23/19
03/05/19

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate your opinion. 

Wish you luck in battles!
Apr 24, 2019, 11:4104/24/19
09/16/15
Boris, can you read?