PLARIUM DOES NOT MAKE A CLEAN GAME WITH VIP CONCESSIONS AND I CAN PROVE IT

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 8, 2019, 13:0804/08/19
10/12/15

PLARIUM DOES NOT MAKE A CLEAN GAME WITH VIP CONCESSIONS AND I CAN PROVE IT

I am Gran Cartago hegemon of Hispania. 

I have already written in other occasions and the answers that have given me of technical support, are shameful, (they say that they are waiting to create new vacancies). 

We are players visa players, my partner Kasiopea has one of the 20 best sparta cities, with more than 2.5 billion attack maximum level in all buildings, etc etc, and it looks like other cities in USA have that distinction. 

claim for the city of G cartago, kasiopea, Pepe, the VIPS. we speend more tan 25.000 euros.

look at them and I will go to plarium a list of more than 50 VIP cities of lower levels than ours. 

PLARIUM has to be honorable, honored, and give their players that they deserve more that VIP distinction and LEAVE OF APOLOGIES that we are not children and we do not like to be lied to. 

it is a shame that he has every day to write and ask for something that many of us deserve and plarium does not give it. 

OUR 3 CITIES G CARTAGO, KASIOPEA, PEPE, WE WILL NOT BUY MORE PACKAGES OF PLARIUM, AND OTHER MORE WE WILL BE JOINED BEFORE THIS INJUSTICE, we do not look for guilty if not JUSTICE. 

Enviar comentarios 

Historial 

Guardadas 

Comunidad

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2019, 13:1604/08/19
10/12/15

our monthly expenditure of the three cities was an average of 2,500 euros, we stopped spending until plarium is fair and we have that condition of VIPS, since we can demonstrate with more than 50 cities that plarium I give vip being lower than ours . in troops, development, levels etc. 

PLARIUM WE ASK YOU TO DO JUSTICE OR WE STOP TO PLAY

Apr 8, 2019, 13:4304/08/19
10/04/14
Stop playing then, simples. Put your 2500 euros in the next charity bin you see. You won't get VIP status but you will feel good.
Apr 8, 2019, 20:2304/08/19
10/12/15

hello, im want a answer about the VIP TEAM PLARIUM, 

it is shameful the lack of criteria, objectivity, transparency of the supposed plarium VIP team, give the distinction of VIP to cities of lower rank than ours, to others good but to many, more than 50 of lower rank etc. 

they are scams that plarium should not allow. 

Here the average age is over 50 years, and those who invest a lot of money in the game have business, or good jobs, and we arent stupit. 

or they grant us the distinction of vip or we will not spend one more euro in this game. 

vip plarium team await your response.

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Apr 15, 2019, 12:1904/15/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

This topic has no connection to bug reports.

I have moved your topic to the Game Discussion thread.

Apr 15, 2019, 14:0104/15/19
08/21/14

Agent Helga said:

Hello! 

This topic has no connection to bug reports.

I have moved your topic to the Game Discussion thread.

Helga,you moved topic,but didnt answer on his question

Tonaya
Apr 15, 2019, 15:3204/15/19
03/11/15
Vip you dont get with spending money or anything you need to be active in forum game and tell em bugs and have luck like in the lottery to get vip status. i know players that didnt spend any money but playing very active that got vip and also players that are active in forum that got vip and some got it lucky like i said in lottery. but your offers for packages wont get better with vip if you hope that you only get some extra units at quests but thats not worth cause you must invest more then you get back.
Apr 16, 2019, 09:3604/16/19
03/05/19
Hello! As far as I understand, the creator of this topic is a VIP player, am I right?
Apr 17, 2019, 21:2004/17/19
08/21/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello! As far as I understand, the creator of this topic is a VIP player, am I right?

nope,as usual you are wrong,Boris :)

he and his friends spended a lot of money( more then 25 000 euro ) and they are not VIP and because plarium.support dont do anything about that they wont spend single cent anymore on this game

Tonaya

Apr 19, 2019, 08:3304/19/19
03/05/19
Thank you. I'll contact our VIP team on this matter. Maybe it's a good idea to make the criteria for being a VIP member more clear for all the players. Still, I can't give any promises right now. 
Apr 19, 2019, 15:4504/19/19
10/02/15

Players want to get VIP just because they waste money for plarium?

looooooooooooooooooooool!

May 31, 2019, 22:2605/31/19
08/08/15

I can appreciate how those spenders feel about not receiving VIP status after all that money. However they seem to miss how the majority of players feel about the overwhelming advantage they have because of that same spent money.  They build faster, grow faster, become far stronger which is viewed as unfair by many of the less financially blessed players.

Rather amusing to hear them whine about unfairness.  If that makes you want to leave or stop spending money we, the less fortunate, will line up to applaud.  Swords can cut in both directions.
Jun 5, 2019, 11:4006/05/19
03/05/19

Dogma WOR said:

I can appreciate how those spenders feel about not receiving VIP status after all that money. However they seem to miss how the majority of players feel about the overwhelming advantage they have because of that same spent money.  They build faster, grow faster, become far stronger which is viewed as unfair by many of the less financially blessed players.

Rather amusing to hear them whine about unfairness.  If that makes you want to leave or stop spending money we, the less fortunate, will line up to applaud.  Swords can cut in both directions.

Hello, Dogma WOR. Sure, I understand where you're coming from. Like in every strategy free-to-play game there are a lot of things that you can buy to boost your in-game progress. However, in general, in-game purchases serve as a tool to decrease the time, needed for your progress. It's like traveling by bus or by plane. You will reach the destination in both cases, but sure, much faster by plane. And the tickets are more expensive accordingly. 

Jun 5, 2019, 15:2706/05/19
08/08/15

Boris, I understand that Plarium is a for profit company however putting a price tag on everything that allows a player to become strong & grow without consideration of how it affects all players skews the entire game.  A tipping point is reached where those unable or unwilling to match the level of those  spending large amounts become totally & hopelessly outclassed & Sparta losses it's appeal, some or all.

I also know that the developers don't make changes that tend to favor any side but the irony of that is they have already done so for those that are willing to hand over cash. Spend enough & it counters the strategy of other players or even groups of other players.  Why are there so many dead cities?  Sure players grow tired & move on but my guess is a majority have given up because it's so out of wack that the fun is gone.

I've made suggestions but the cake doesn't change, only the frosting.
Jun 12, 2019, 09:2706/12/19
03/05/19

Dogma WOR said:

Boris, I understand that Plarium is a for profit company however putting a price tag on everything that allows a player to become strong & grow without consideration of how it affects all players skews the entire game.  A tipping point is reached where those unable or unwilling to match the level of those  spending large amounts become totally & hopelessly outclassed & Sparta losses it's appeal, some or all.

I also know that the developers don't make changes that tend to favor any side but the irony of that is they have already done so for those that are willing to hand over cash. Spend enough & it counters the strategy of other players or even groups of other players.  Why are there so many dead cities?  Sure players grow tired & move on but my guess is a majority have given up because it's so out of wack that the fun is gone.

I've made suggestions but the cake doesn't change, only the frosting.

Hello, Dogma WOR. Thank you for your feedback. That is always up to you to decide whether or not to make purchases. We keep adding various opportunities to receive all kinds of Units, items, and other worthy things to the game. You will get them for your progress, quests, missions, tournaments etc. So you can always stick to free to play and advance at your own pace.

Jun 19, 2019, 12:4406/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 12:47(edited)
05/11/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello, Dogma WOR. Thank you for your feedback. That is always up to you to decide whether or not to make purchases. We keep adding various opportunities to receive all kinds of Units, items, and other worthy things to the game. You will get them for your progress, quests, missions, tournaments etc. So you can always stick to free to play and advance at your own pace.

no you can not.  unless you mean like 20 units of this and 20 units of that.     you miss the point  completely.    you have made it to where you can raid for one week.  take a month off, come back  raid another week.  take another month off.   and when your back  you have 2000 light infantry  and a few hundreds of everything else.   none of that will give you any kind of reward...   what ever that means to plarium.    but ok   keep deflecting questions.

this game is all  and only about money spent   

not real sure why,  but my VIP sent me to this website.   do not worry about a response,   i will not check on it.