Still a scholar in my Coalition!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 3, 2019, 12:2104/03/19
05/12/18

Still a scholar in my Coalition!

Hi

My rank in my Coalition has remained at Scholar even though I have been a member for much more than the 7 days? 

My Hegemon is not active is this why? And if so can you upgrade me before the coalition has been disbanded

Plarium.com.

Glorious valley.

I have not been upgraded to Citizen

I should have been upgraded after 7 days

I have been a member longer than seven days

http://prntscr.com/n6wew0

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2019, 16:1704/03/19
10/15/15

oak said:

Hi

My rank in my Coalition has remained at Scholar even though I have been a member for much more than the 7 days? 

My Hegemon is not active is this why? And if so can you upgrade me before the coalition has been disbanded

Plarium.com.

Glorious valley.

Friend as we see in the capture only you are the hegemon and you in the coalition, by the counter for the coalition to disappear sure that the hegemon stopped playing for some time even if the meter should be 50% and not 0% but that may be a visual error

Change of rank is not automatic: when you enter a coalition, if it is not by invitation, you enter "stick" and it is not changed automatically but it is the hegemon or those that have authorization those that change the ranges.

It will be looked at although for the little time that remains the coalition may disappear before it is solved

Amigo segun vemos en la captura unicamente sois el hegemon y tu en la coalicion, por el contador para que desaparezca la coalicion seguro que el hegemon dejo de jugar hace tiempo aunque el contador deveria marcar el 50% y no el 0% pero eso puede ser un error visual.

Cambiar de rango no es automatico : cuando entras en una coalicion, si no es por invitacion, entras de "palito" y no se cambia automaticamente sino que es el hegemon o aquellos que tienen autorizacion los que cambian los rangos.

Se mirara aunque por el poco tiempo que queda puede que desaparezca la coalicion antes de que se solucione

Apr 3, 2019, 17:5604/03/19
02/23/16

oak said:

Hi

Plarium.com.

Glorious valley.

why you just dont join a active coalition while sparta have still few ? 

what is the point to  " steal" a  dead coalition where you have given no input  in a game  that is already dying ? 

Apr 3, 2019, 19:2804/03/19
05/12/18
Because the coalition I started disappeared when I was in homeless and plarium changed the rules next time I managed to get logged in my own coalition had been disbanded so if anyone has stolen a coalition it is plarium from me!
Apr 4, 2019, 14:3704/04/19
05/12/18

dooh I thought that after 7 days I would be automatically upgraded and pick up the unwanted coalition.

It stinks that plarium changed the rules and  took my coalition without me being asked thats 2000 gold down the pan.

Not cool dudes why dont you allow scholars to inherit the abandoned coa at least that would create some interest in joining them
Apr 5, 2019, 14:2704/05/19
08/21/14

oak said:

dooh I thought that after 7 days I would be automatically upgraded and pick up the unwanted coalition.

It stinks that plarium changed the rules and  took my coalition without me being asked thats 2000 gold down the pan.

Not cool dudes why dont you allow scholars to inherit the abandoned coa at least that would create some interest in joining them

Oak,your game name is perfect for my coalition,do you play on plarium.com server?

Tonaya