Elysian position Missions are a joke and nothing like Persian Missions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 22, 2019, 08:3905/22/19
03/05/19

Shaz said:

and everybody has tactic in  these message boards...your tactic, Boris, is to waste time, our time, your time, by saying nothing and offering no help.

Its time for you to resign or find something productive to add to this game

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. If you have any reasonable suggestions on how to improve this game you can make a post in this forum section >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

Good luck in the game!

May 30, 2019, 19:4205/30/19
May 30, 2019, 19:42(edited)
10/02/15
Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello! I guess I've already mentioned that Positions - regular and Elysian Positions feature is one of the most important game aspects of the gameplay process. And it's under the constant control of our developers.

They work correctly.

I totally understand that doing Positions can be really challenging. However, if you do them gradually and use the right strategy, they can be beneficial.

Also, please keep in mind that Positions are basically used for conversion of weaker Units into stronger ones, but not for increasing the amount of your Army on the whole.

Good joke 
Jun 6, 2019, 21:5206/06/19
08/05/16
JackTheRipper said:

Im up to Mission level 6 in order to defeat the mission it will take you approx. 428,000 points to win. and what do you get for winning.

approx. 283,750 points in men  .How stupid can you be, why would I want to play something that I will lose at

I know what your response is , no one forces you to play them,

I play the game and I like to win, NO ONE LIKES TO LOSE to the people who run a business, if every thing I do in Sparta is to lose, how long do you think I will continue to play the game, there is soon to be no way to win and I will quit. Elysian postion are only to lose men, so I wont play. Persian Positions you end up losing more than you win, so I wont play, the elysian tournament was a lost so I wont play, I lost too many men only to win 2 mammertines. . not to many things in Sparta that I can win at anymore. Its a constant battle with Plarium, trying to get you to at least play fair. Good business practice is the customer is always right, and treat them as you would want to be treated. Mark my word, this game will only be around for 2 more years and it will be dead, no one will be playing if Plarium keeps this up and you will all be out of a job and rightly deserved.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!
Jun 6, 2019, 21:5306/06/19
08/05/16
RED KITE said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello! I guess I've already mentioned that Positions - regular and Elysian Positions feature is one of the most important game aspects of the gameplay process. And it's under the constant control of our developers.

They work correctly.

I totally understand that doing Positions can be really challenging. However, if you do them gradually and use the right strategy, they can be beneficial.

Also, please keep in mind that Positions are basically used for conversion of weaker Units into stronger ones, but not for increasing the amount of your Army on the whole.

Good joke 
This is an answer when a "responsible" man in a game, doesnt have to say something valuble!!
Jun 14, 2019, 20:3506/14/19
08/08/15
i have stopped playing the missions there is no benefit to be had by playing them, nor does there seem to be any benefit in playing higher positions. so i have stopped increasing my top level too 
Jun 30, 2019, 11:4806/30/19
06/12/16

We should respect the "norm" that in normal positions ... in secret missions always won troops ... because in the eliseas that was done so bad ????? ..... I speak only of the missions, is that they are a ruin, from the mission 6 .....

Aug 28, 2019, 10:1808/28/19
JackTheRipper said:

Im up to Mission level 6 in order to defeat the mission it will take you approx. 428,000 points to win. and what do you get for winning.

approx. 283,750 points in men  .How stupid can you be, why would I want to play something that I will lose at

I know what your response is , no one forces you to play them,

I play the game and I like to win, NO ONE LIKES TO LOSE to the people who run a business, if every thing I do in Sparta is to lose, how long do you think I will continue to play the game, there is soon to be no way to win and I will quit. Elysian postion are only to lose men, so I wont play. Persian Positions you end up losing more than you win, so I wont play, the elysian tournament was a lost so I wont play, I lost too many men only to win 2 mammertines. . not to many things in Sparta that I can win at anymore. Its a constant battle with Plarium, trying to get you to at least play fair. Good business practice is the customer is always right, and treat them as you would want to be treated. Mark my word, this game will only be around for 2 more years and it will be dead, no one will be playing if Plarium keeps this up and you will all be out of a job and rightly deserved.

Instead of doing the complaining first try doing the thinking first. The elysians units off and def stats can be upgraded. your mission is not worth doing at the moment because you have not upgraded your units yet. It wasn't rocket science to work that one out!