Elysian Positions

Elysian Positions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 2, 2019, 04:4204/02/19
10/08/16

Elysian Positions

Is there some method of attacking/defending these position that will result in actually being able to reap rewards that make sense? As with many players I have spoken to after weeks of working on this new addition to the game I still have yet to recieve either of the needed article that will allow me to train mamer's. this leaves me with throwing days worth of Pezos against position in order to prevent wasting the better units. It seems that when u get a payout the 2-3 phalanx/cav units u get don't equal the amount that were needed to be expended to get there.

I know there are tables available that show which units to use depending on the concentration of enemy units, but i haven't seen one of these for the elysian units. I know a lot of people feel the same way about regular positions. i don't agree with this since I keep careful notes and now know how to balance engagements so that I do wind up ahead (for the most part: it has literal been months since the last time I recieved agemas as a payout & my total #s for this unit type have been seriously depleted. Please either point me in the right direction or give me some advice. I can't afford make purchases again and again to continually revive units.

XP
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2019, 05:4604/02/19
02/27/17
I would love to know the answer to your question as well.
Apr 2, 2019, 13:5004/02/19
02/27/17
Your link discusses Persian positions. It does not address Elysian positions at all. In addition, it primarily addresses only Campaign Missions. What we would like is a discussion of best strategy for benefiting from attacking Elysian positions, aside from the infrequent Elysian Campaign positions. Thank you.
Apr 2, 2019, 14:0904/02/19
09/14/15

The campaign positions after 5 are negative. You lose more than you gain, You cannot train troops fast enough as there is only one queue, not to mention they are expensive.

They have fiddled with the regular elysian positions since the start. No more moonstones rewards every time. Any troops you earn are way less than what you put into.

All in all, its a thinly disguised attempt to get you to pay for troops by reviving them or buying them....the special powers of the new troops are virtually useless. Taking away some things like recalling troops in 30 seconds was literally theft from the players.

As you can see, our new rep Boris seems to have 0 understanding of the problems involved with these troops. I believe we will get no help in making elysians a fair and balanced experience.

I congratulate plarium for another grand failure to make the game better. 

PLarium, you are killing the game...in the end, its your future you are destroying...not very smart

Apr 2, 2019, 15:4304/02/19
11/05/15

I have to admit I havent really dipped my toes into Elysian Positions yet however there are a few FB server players I know who are working on a best practice for them and I am watching with interest so I can share their results with you when they have finished up their calculations etc (with their permission of course) 

When they post their findings up I will share them on this forum for you 
Apr 2, 2019, 16:2304/02/19
07/06/15

Hellion6 said:

I congratulate plarium for another grand failure to make the game better. 

PLarium, you are killing the game...in the end, its your future you are destroying...not very smart

maybe its what they looking for

7 days , 5 support PM, serious matter , no answer 
Apr 2, 2019, 17:1304/02/19
11/05/15

the problem we have here is Plarium employees aren't allowed to give out information about the calculations for PP's or EP's, not even the moderators (who are player volunteers) are given that info

Plarium's position is that players should work them out for themselves

so even if he wants to. Borys is not allowed to share info on how payouts are calculated :( 

Apr 2, 2019, 21:1904/02/19
Apr 2, 2019, 21:20(edited)
09/14/15
Im not asking for secrets. i can see plain as day what they are doing...they are not interested in making it fair, it will always be a negative experience. I would be very surprised if Mortees friends actually come up with a strat that doesn't involve reviving and buying
Apr 3, 2019, 01:4304/03/19
03/17/15
mission 6 will take approx 428,100 points in men to win, you will get back 283,750 points in men. I play the game and I like to win, NO ONE LIKES TO LOSE to the people who run a business, if every thing I do in Sparta is to lose, how long do you think I will continue to play the game, there is soon to be no way to win and I will quit. Elysian postion are only to lose men, so I wont play. Persian Positions you end up losing more than you win, so I wont play, the elysian tournament was a lost so I wont play, I lost too many men only to win 2 mammertines. . not to many things in Sparta that I can win at anymore. Its a constant battle with Plarium, trying to get you to at least play fair. Good business practice is the customer is always right, and treat them as you would want to be treated. Mark my word,  this game will only be around for 2 more years and it will be dead, no one will be playing if Plarium keeps this up.
Apr 3, 2019, 12:0104/03/19
02/27/17
morteeee said:

I have to admit I havent really dipped my toes into Elysian Positions yet however there are a few FB server players I know who are working on a best practice for them and I am watching with interest so I can share their results with you when they have finished up their calculations etc (with their permission of course) 

When they post their findings up I will share them on this forum for you 
Thank you. I look forward to what you can share with us!
Apr 4, 2019, 06:5504/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 06:57(edited)
03/10/15

elysian positions are wrong, people in stormfall complained about theirs before it was implemented here....

everyone loses more than it gains, answer from vip agent to a player, put all extras, but even that way, still you loose mroe than you gain.... 

they are a con, unless they are re-check by plarium, there is no point on loosing troops for nothing, but forum in useless to explain problems... even vip agents give you standard answer of "plarium devs are gods and they are saving the world "(because improving game, for sure they are not, even if they say so...)

of course in forum we have the answer, if you don't like it, dont play it, by mr cm ... applied to everything, not sure what are we supposed to do.... is boris telling us to NOt play? is he trying to boycot the game? isnt that against rules?

Apr 4, 2019, 19:5404/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 19:55(edited)
10/15/15

Hi, I'm sticking with elysian positions since they came out and I've drawn some conclusions:

- if you try to make high positions (level 27 up or if it is defense level 26) or "mission" always lose.

-Up to level 26 in attack or level 25 attack and defense uses only 1 horse: you win the fight, if you spent the lunar stones in the first fight you recover all and if you spend them again you win them again, with luck you will win 1 article from a agreement, and hopefully you'll win some soldier (rather few).

Waiting for what you tell us Mortee can use this measure to not spend money.

Hola estoy pegandome con las posiciones eliseas desde que salieron y he sacado algunas conclusiones:

- si intentas hacer posiciones altas ( nivel 27 hacia arriba o si es de defensa nivel 26 ) o las de "mision" siempre perderas.

-Hasta nivel 26 en ataque o nivel 25 ataque y defensa utiliza solo 1 caballo: ganaras el combate, si gastaste las piedras lunares en el primer combate recuperas todas y si las gastas otra vez las vuelves a ganar, con suerte ganaras 1 articulo de un convenio, y con suerte ganaras algun soldado ( mas bien pocos ).

En espera de lo que nos diga Mortee podeis utilizar esta medida para no gastar dinero.

Apr 4, 2019, 21:3804/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 21:38(edited)
03/10/15

elias, i am not sure what you want moortee to tell you, it seems that the players of your same server opinions and experiences are not good enough for you?

i tell you (because i have seen in several players of mine coa informs, and also from other coas) that after 40 is all losses, even when you have all extras applied

Elias, lo siento, pero no se puede defender lo indefendible... la ciudad elisea es una m... te lo dije antes de que la pusieran que en el chat de stormfall ya se quejaban.... (sorry, translate, elias i am sorry, but you can not defend the indefensible, the elysean ctity is M... i told you before it was implemented also i mentioned all the complaints in stormfall forum, where they are suffering the same problems as us... )

Apr 4, 2019, 22:4204/04/19
10/15/15

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

elias, i am not sure what you want moortee to tell you, it seems that the players of your same server opinions and experiences are not good enough for you?

i tell you (because i have seen in several players of mine coa informs, and also from other coas) that after 40 is all losses, even when you have all extras applied

Elias, lo siento, pero no se puede defender lo indefendible... la ciudad elisea es una m... te lo dije antes de que la pusieran que en el chat de stormfall ya se quejaban.... (sorry, translate, elias i am sorry, but you can not defend the indefensible, the elysean ctity is M... i told you before it was implemented also i mentioned all the complaints in stormfall forum, where they are suffering the same problems as us... )

that they are only lost if you try to play above position 25 already says it but we lose with waiting to see what the FB say?

A long time ago it says that troop is left, no more type of troop was needed but to be able to improve what we had.

A long time ago says that there are new things, I would be satisfied that all the bugs were finished from what we had say, like 2 years ago.

But one thing is what players think and something else what developers think and what they pay for.

eso de que solo son perdidas si se intenta jugar por encima de posicion 25 ya lo dige pero que perdemos con esperar a ver que dicen los de FB ?

Hace mucho tiempo dige que sobra tropa, no se necesitaba mas tipo de tropa sino poder mejorar la que teniamos.

Hace tiempo dige que sobran cosas nuevas, me conformaria que se terminaran todos los bug de lo que teniamos digamos hace como 2 años.

Pero una cosa es lo que pensemos los jugadores y otra cosa lo que piensas los desarrolladores y por lo que los pagan.