All Categories

No Coalition Conflict points for Elysian positions?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 1, 2019, 12:3003/01/19
02/27/17

Why do victories against Elysian positions not count toward the Conflict of Coalitions, while victories against traditional positions do? Could we get an explanation from the developers? Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2019, 23:1203/01/19
02/27/17
Good and important questions, and asked civilly. I hope they will answer all our honest and reasonable questions soon.
Mar 1, 2019, 23:3403/01/19
10/15/15

Ike said:

Why do victories against Elysian positions not count toward the Conflict of Coalitions, while victories against traditional positions do? Could we get an explanation from the developers? Thank you.

I can answer: it would not be honest to include the eliseas positions since not all the players can have them, the normal positions can have them all the world (it is supposed that no matter how small you are you can make positions of any level).

Fortuna to your thread I can not answer and honestly no moderator: You look for a technical answer and who can better respond is a CM

puedo responder : no seria honesto el incluir las posiciones eliseas ya que no todos los jugadores las pueden tener, las posiciones normales las puede tener todo el mundo ( se supone que por muy pequeño que seas puedes hacer posiciones de cualquier nivel ).

Fortuna a tu hilo yo no puedo responder y honestamente ningun moderador: Buscas una respuesta tecnica y quien mejor puede responder es un CM

Mar 2, 2019, 05:0803/02/19
02/27/17
I don't agree with your reasoning, but I do thank you for providing an answer.
Mar 2, 2019, 08:5003/02/19
03/10/15
Elias said:

Ike said:

I can answer: it would not be honest to include the eliseas positions since not all the players can have them, the normal positions can have them all the world (it is supposed that no matter how small you are you can make positions of any level).

Fortuna to your thread I can not answer and honestly no moderator: You look for a technical answer and who can better respond is a CM

puedo responder : no seria honesto el incluir las posiciones eliseas ya que no todos los jugadores las pueden tener, las posiciones normales las puede tener todo el mundo ( se supone que por muy pequeño que seas puedes hacer posiciones de cualquier nivel ).

Fortuna a tu hilo yo no puedo responder y honestamente ningun moderador: Buscas una respuesta tecnica y quien mejor puede responder es un CM

elias, i know that if you knew, you would answer. thats the point, nobody knows, this is not a game of "guess what" it is strategy and basic rules should be draft when a new "improvement" comes as they did fro traps, the new city the xp etc...
Mar 2, 2019, 09:2803/02/19
11/05/15
have responded partially for you, sorry for the delay in response, real life has been very busy for me this week
Mar 3, 2019, 13:1403/03/19
03/10/15

moorttee, thanks but you should have given by plarium or developers that info so you were able to answer/help us... or given to cm... 

anyway the original post was why not including in the tournament, and i agree, i guess those that you are in fb that had it for longer would also appreciate some new challenge, ot so repetitive (by the way moore in the past in fb, was it every 3 weeks? the clash of coalitions and always next to the flag event? is that the habitual?)
Mar 5, 2019, 12:5903/05/19
11/05/15

initially on FB Coalition Clash was fairly regular 

now the frequency has dropped 

on the upside, now its been running a while on FB the opponents are more evenly matched :) 
Mar 12, 2019, 15:5803/12/19
02/29/16

Ike said:

Hello!

Sorry for the long reply :(

They will be added to this Tournament in the future.
Mar 12, 2019, 23:3403/12/19
02/27/17
Thanks!