All Categories

Plarium: Cut down on the boring stuff... you are stealing my time and destroying the game.

Plarium: Cut down on the boring stuff... you are stealing my time and destroying the game.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 28, 2019, 12:1202/28/19
02/25/16

The Guardians attacks on Warlords were the most time consuming and boring feature of the game... until now. Here comes the Elysian PPs to compete for top honor. 

Nobody want to spend hundreds of hours doing skull numbing stuff.  How can this be called entertainment?  It is torture!  Please stop already. 

You could maybe make the travel time to position 10 minutes and require the player to click "advance" every 30 seconds to keep the raid going... Or add a feature where you can click individual hammer blows when you are breaking General equipment?  Honestly the game does not need more boring stuff.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 28, 2019, 12:2602/28/19
Feb 28, 2019, 12:28(edited)
03/10/15
shushhh, they may confuse your comment as a suggestion to improve game, we don't know if they understand irony and/or sarcasm and then we will have to pay to break in one go an object from general instead of clicking every 5 minutes till it finish in 2 days time..... ( we will be told that is to reward activity like now we had been told that we have to be more careful so we don't have to use the instant recall, remember they always do things like this for our own good)
Feb 28, 2019, 13:2002/28/19
08/23/15

It's amazing how they ignore the fact that so many players are unhappy with this unfortunate game management by developers. I begin to think that their real intent is to make the game ugly in order to close it. There is no other explanation ...

Feb 28, 2019, 14:2302/28/19
03/10/15
i have been saying that for a while.
Feb 28, 2019, 22:5702/28/19
02/27/17
Please suggest to the developers that the time for marching to and from positions (traditional and Elysian) be reduced from 1 minute to 10 seconds. That would still allow enough time to correct mis-clicks, but would make positions more manageable. Currently, especially with the new Elysian positions, they can take 3 or more hours to complete. Given all the other stuff to do in the game, this is a ridiculous amount of time. Folks do have to live, after all.
Feb 28, 2019, 23:3502/28/19
02/27/17
One more thought on the new cities: there should be a way to raid for moonstones, as one can for the three resources in our primary cities.
Mar 1, 2019, 23:0803/01/19
Mar 2, 2019, 03:37(edited)
03/06/16

Diogene said:

It's amazing how they ignore the fact that so many players are unhappy with this unfortunate game management by developers. I begin to think that their real intent is to make the game ugly in order to close it. There is no other explanation ...

They can not and will not close the game-it would impact the games that Plarium has across all game platforms.

Aristocrat bought Plarium for $500 Million dollars. The owner and existing staff will be staying on through contract agreement till 2020.

So what does this mean?

It means that the existing owners/staff of Plarium want to generate as much money as they can for its new parent company Aristocrat.

Notes:

-I now have a 2nd city to level up-complete with agreements that will take several months and/or significant outlay of money and GPS

-Elysian Troops-troops that will take months to build or take a significant amount of moonstones to buy to build and then to boost out production.

-GPS, Moonstones and Sketches-what you earn in tournaments will never even come close to what you expend in troops or ultimately need.

-My stables/armory are 35-45 days from leveling up (but wait, I can purchase a boost package)

-I can only sign 1 agreement per city (unless I purchase a 2nd emissary to sign)

-Elysian units revival? You had better pray for a 75% revival because even at 50% those units will more than double your normal revival cost

-Boosts-what an idiot I am for thinking that my original city boosts would help in my Elysian city-Nope-they are different.

Game balance! When you hear that, remember the "balance" they are alluding to is the "Return On Investment" that Aristocrat/Plarium is hoping for.

Approach the game as I do-its just spending time on TS3 chatting with my mates around the world. 

Unless you want to spend several thousand dollars, I respectfully suggest to get used to it, because in the final analysis, it's the Admins/Mods/Devs who are in control.

Respect to all who play with honor.

Mar 2, 2019, 13:4303/02/19
08/23/15

Andris said:

Diogene said:

They can not and will not close the game-it would impact the games that Plarium has across all game platforms.

Aristocrat bought Plarium for $500 Million dollars. The owner and existing staff will be staying on through contract agreement till 2020.

So what does this mean?

It means that the existing owners/staff of Plarium want to generate as much money as they can for its new parent company Aristocrat.

Notes:

-I now have a 2nd city to level up-complete with agreements that will take several months and/or significant outlay of money and GPS

-Elysian Troops-troops that will take months to build or take a significant amount of moonstones to buy to build and then to boost out production.

-GPS, Moonstones and Sketches-what you earn in tournaments will never even come close to what you expend in troops or ultimately need.

-My stables/armory are 35-45 days from leveling up (but wait, I can purchase a boost package)

-I can only sign 1 agreement per city (unless I purchase a 2nd emissary to sign)

-Elysian units revival? You had better pray for a 75% revival because even at 50% those units will more than double your normal revival cost

-Boosts-what an idiot I am for thinking that my original city boosts would help in my Elysian city-Nope-they are different.

Game balance! When you hear that, remember the "balance" they are alluding to is the "Return On Investment" that Aristocrat/Plarium is hoping for.

Approach the game as I do-its just spending time on TS3 chatting with my mates around the world. 

Unless you want to spend several thousand dollars, I respectfully suggest to get used to it, because in the final analysis, it's the Admins/Mods/Devs who are in control.

Respect to all who play with honor.

It is obvious that I was ironic. In fact, I can not believe that a company really wants to close its doors. But the fact is that with their latest introduction they are clearly killing the game. The city Elysia is the last rough find of a long series; we want to talk about the memorabilia and how much do you cost to buy only 10? If you do not remember it at the moment, I suggest it myself: 10,000 drachmas. How can you charge a lot, considering that, at a certain level, you also need 3 relics to upgrade a class of warriors?

They have lost so many players; the map is full of abandoned cities (I have seen many friends and enemies leave). And, as we continue, so many others will lose ...

Mar 2, 2019, 14:0403/02/19
02/25/16

On the game balance issue... there are super-coiners that have already signed ALL the Elysian agreements.  You can tell if they have that temple in their Elysian city since it requires all agreements up to the entry point for Elysian cavalry units to be signed.  No reason to think they stopped there... Just bought their way to keep up with the other Super-coiners.

I think it is time for Plarium to introduce the Martian city with more new agreements and new troops to keep that income flowing.

Mar 2, 2019, 14:4203/02/19
03/06/16

Mikalosos said:

On the game balance issue... there are super-coiners that have already signed ALL the Elysian agreements.  You can tell if they have that temple in their Elysian city since it requires all agreements up to the entry point for Elysian cavalry units to be signed.  No reason to think they stopped there... Just bought their way to keep up with the other Super-coiners.

I think it is time for Plarium to introduce the Martian city with more new agreements and new troops to keep that income flowing.

Great idea...don't forget the new phalanx unit-the Gummy bear. Along with the new martian city, we could have little flying saucers that would act as drone scouts.

An interdemensional city-one that transports you and your spartan city to Mars where you would fight. 

The only threats there would be the Adminoids, the Devenoids and the Modonoids.  These three enemies run the collective called the "Roids".

The "Roids" generate units called Misfactoids which seek out players trying to stay on Mars as these "Roids" don't want you staying-they want you back in Sparta. 

They are rampant all over the planet, but your troops are revived almost instantly to kill them as the "Roids" are constantly breeding  Misfactoids.

You can kill them very easy-and for each one you kill, you get 100 troops. In days you could join the resistance and generate an Army. The more "Roids" you kill, the more troops you earn.

No more waiting long months to build troops, no more waiting long months to build or sign agreements.

LMAO:))))

Mar 3, 2019, 13:1703/03/19
03/10/15

maybe this threat should be moved to suggestions lol