All Categories

The bunus of the units are not detected by the graphics, and I do not understand why?

The bunus of the units are not detected by the graphics, and I do not understand why?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 29, 2019, 16:3401/29/19
08/03/14

3 Forge lvl 26 & 3 Lumberyard lvl 26 and nothing happens to the units, their points / strength are the same for all, before and after the upgrade. At this point I should note a + 12% off and + 12% def. with respect to the initial lvl 25.

WHY ???

BEFORE image1 AFTER image2

BEFORE image1 AFTER image2

My situation ( ---- unchanged --- ) BEFORE and AFTER 6 upgrades ..... WHY ???

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Jan 31, 2019, 11:4901/31/19
05/13/15

Hi! 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jan 31, 2019, 13:5001/31/19
10/08/16

Is anyone else completely perplexed by what this guy is trying to say??? I would like to help, but for the life of me I can't figure out what he is talking about!

XP
Jan 31, 2019, 20:2301/31/19
08/03/14

Does Google translate so badly? However, if you look at the photos, you should be able to understand. I speak about Forge and Lumberyard. After lvl 25, 5 new lvls were added. Each increment promises + 2% off and + 2% def for units (on every lvl this is written and the 30th + 5%). It is not written anywhere that you need to reach lvl 30 to get all the bonuses together. So, I expect every leap of lvl (26, 27, 28 ...) each of my units to gain a + 2% in combat statistics. But if I take a unit that attacks 1000 ... this unit remains fixed at 1000, both before and after the strengthening of a Forge.

I do not know if this is clearer to you?

P.S. Sorry AGENT HELGA, But if you already know that this thing is not a bug but "this is a part of the regular gameplay", as you say, you would not be the first to respond; "Look, things work this way ...", so I understand, instead of moving the Tread?

Jan 31, 2019, 20:3201/31/19
12/29/14
I agree eudoro all my dracs are spent on sketches to get this immediate bonus. I have a couple of lumber yards upgrading at present, gonna take note of the unit strengths now.
Jan 31, 2019, 20:5801/31/19
08/03/14

T.Y. JEFF,

Anyone I heard did not find any change in the combat statistics of the units. It is a matter of principle. The Plarium earns (rightly) with the money that we invest in the game ... and there are many, the money they ask to bestow the various bonuses of all kinds. Since money can not be found on trees, if I invest I want to understand (clearly and in detail) what benefits I get. And who writes the info of a game ... must be clear when writing something. I understand the info, that at each level increase of a Forge, the combat units buy a + 2% of strength, divided between attack and defense. This is reported there is no other more detailed information. I am at 8 upgrades of the structures in question, and no visible increase. If it is not a bug and unless Plarium does not use it also google translator to write ... here someone is expressed (very) badly when he writes the info of the game! Ok let's see if someone tells me something about it from the staff.

Jan 31, 2019, 21:2601/31/19
12/29/14

Hi Eudoro

I gave up spending money over many issues with plarium 14 months ago and the involuntary choosing me as Beta guinea pig tester for which I had to buy another computer to play the game through app (64bit) was the final straw, almost ready to quit game, any dracs I earn through tournaments etc go mostly on sketches. I was considering lately whether again I should invest, but this along with the complete mess up on the guardian tournament today has made me think again. I will be taking note of my troop strength before and after the lumberyard upgrades and will be straight back on here to complain if they do not go up by the 2% offense and defense as promised by these upgrades. Now watch the agents and moderators go into hiding over this issue over the next few weeks or more?? 
Jan 31, 2019, 22:1601/31/19
08/03/14

Hi Jeff, you are kind,

One, two years ago, I wrote a hard post talking about Plarium. With irony as always, not bad words. I said that I imagine them all turning into Ferrari. 2000 "upgrade sketches" cost like a dinner out. And with 2000 u.s. you do not do anything with them.

Before then if the player had a problem, he wrote an email to the staff directly. Today, if I have not looked bad on the site, here rules and laws change every week. Today if you have a problem you are forced to write a Tread, no longer a direct mail to the management. And it ends up that I talk with you and you with me. And we are two simple players.

One of the staff answers, and what do she write? I've moved the Tread to the right section. Many thanks I say! But what hurts your keyboard to tell me something about the problem I've placed?

I would have done this which is much simpler. If I write to the Pope or to D. Trump, maybe they answer me. The Plarium member moves the Treads to the correct boxes.

Bart Simpson would know what to say in this case. :)

Feb 1, 2019, 14:2402/01/19
02/29/16

Hello, Eudoro!

Did you try to mouse over "Difesa" of your Units?

It's clearly displayed there that you got 20% Bonus from the Buildings:

Please note you receive 2% Bonus for both Defense and Offense on Level 25.

Then you will receive 5% Bonus on Level 30. These Bonuses are not accumulative and on Level 27 you will still have 2% Bonus, not 6%.
Feb 1, 2019, 15:5102/01/19
12/29/14
What? this is not what is perceived on the tin alina, do not say the moderators are becoming conmen as well, we need an agent to clarify this or whats the point of spending sketches on resource buildings, most of us have resources coming from all orifices anyways. I have 10 billion of all resources, dont need anymore, we upgrade for the troop strength bonus and not for the extra resources, better hold back on the sketches folks!!
Feb 1, 2019, 16:1402/01/19
12/29/14
You have your answer eudoro, spend or buy no more sketches and if you do spend them on individual troop upgrades, after lvl 25 you get no more benefits unless you spend a mountain of drac on sketches trying to get those buildings to level 30 for 5% bonus only which will wipe out all of your 2% bonuses once they get there, you choose friend.
Feb 1, 2019, 18:3702/01/19
08/03/14

Hello, Alina,

I beg your pardon ... BUT NO!

We are talking about percentages, ok? Plarium publishes these percentages in the Info. I expect these percentages to be recorded in the unit window. Not as a "partial item" but also as a total summary. That white top voice that we players watch to see the improvements.

I also see that there are 9 sub total including: "20% Bonus from the Buildings"

But no improvement can be seen in the summary above, which in my case for a Troyan T. is: 1096.85 (without all bonuses).

Alina, a + 2% (promised by you not chosen by me) on a 1000 basis, makes exactly 1020.

We change subject. We take the General Equipement. If I increase the level of a Legendary item = + 2% (same case of a Forge). When the upgrade ends I immediately see this added percentage in the top of the units. Those millesimal numbers in white that all the players keep under control, sorry if I repeat myself.

I take my Trojan unit. I measure its global defensive strength (not the individual partial menu items) and watch the changes. Before and after any bonus introduced. Ok?

If my Trojan T. reported a defensive force with all the Forges and all the Lumberyard at lvl 25 equal to 1096.85 I expect that this parameter with all the Forges and all the Lumberyard lvl 26 changes (immediately visible), as in the case of the upgrades of the General's Items. Ok?

This parameter has not changed to a zero point zero since I finished building upgrades: 8 in all + 2 in progress. And to me these advances do not return at all in the summary above, as you make me notice the drop-down menu with all the individual items, which I also read.

Alina, your info is not clear at all. A + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% + 2% is so much% and must appear, I have to see it on my unit. I do not see it! With the General's Items, I see this. With the other bunuses I see this. With these buildings I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING.

I do not know if what I said is clear. Unfortunately, Google translator has the dialectical skills of an 8-year-old child.

P.S. We players watch the white color summary of the units to regulate. The submenu indicated by you we look at it 3 times a year out of curiosity.

Feb 1, 2019, 20:1002/01/19
12/29/14
eudoro I had it explained to me by experienced player in our coalition. 2% stays same until you get to lvl 30 then it changes to 5% but you lose that 2% when you get to 5% so in effect you only gain 3% per building, spending a mountain of sketches to get there, spend them on individual troop bonuses its more effective this way, I will not be upgrading any more buildings at this cost. I hasten to add that its madness by plarium who are dropping free generals gear like confetti, with far more power for your troops than all the sketches money can buy. I think you should carry on your thread of complaint, I feel duped and I am sure many more will feel this way. Another very experienced player from my coalition has also felt he has been conned with this.
Feb 2, 2019, 06:0402/02/19
08/03/14

Hi Jeff. Alina is there or once she answers she takes a vacation? Jeff, I have understood this, but that's not what I'm saying. I do not care (now) this switch: 5 - 2 = 3 (which is a scam, a Plarium scam). We remain at the famous + 2% ignoring everything else.

I am saying that this + 2% has never been recorded, accounted for, we use this term, in the summary of the strength of my units.

One thing is what I write or say, another thing is what I actually do. Let's take a simple example like at school:

If I tell you, "Jeff, I'll give you a bank transfer of 1000 USD". I write it, ok?

But then I do not go to the bank and I do not make the bank transfer. I do not get the money out of it, and you do not get it. Right or wrong?

If before an upgrade I look at the strength of a unit, in this case we have said that it defends: 1096.85. And then increase the level of one or more Forge. Let's say it's only about + 2%

After the upgrade I should read: 1096.85 + 2% = 1118.78 (or any other percentage I have benefited)

But it is not like that. At the end of the upgrade, the writing in the unit's sub-menu appears in green: "XX% Bonus from the Buildings". But, but, but, but ... this value is not counted in the summary of the unit's defensive strength. That written remains a written and that's it! You can also write: "1000% Bonus from the Buildings". But if the quota does not find it effectively, that is a dead letter.

Like when I wrote you to credit 1000 USD to your account but I never sent them to you.

My Trojan T. It was quoted in defense 1096.85 when all the Forges were at lvl 25. And it remained at 1096.85 after 8 upgrades to lvl 26.

That's why I had reported it as a bug.

Feb 2, 2019, 06:3202/02/19
12/29/14
It is not a bug eudoro, it is a play on behalf of plarium to deceive us, they should have done it like generals and showed us the max in the first place on the bonus window, also no upgrades are cumulative or compounded so say you upgrade a unit base value by 10% and then another upgrade by 5%, you do not accumulate that 5% of that 10% if you get what I am saying. They are not going to change it as they are making good money from this feature, take my advice, spend your sketches on individual troop upgrades or dracs on generals gear or other features.
Feb 2, 2019, 06:3302/02/19
08/03/14

Wait up! Maybe I understood what you say. That the + 2% that was already active at level 25 ... remains unchanged until reaching level 30. Where + 5% of level 30 is subtracted from the previous + 2% of accumulated levels, and always unchanged. Giving a result at the end of 50 upgrades, of + 3% final (instead of + 2%)

ARE YOU SAYING THIS?

Feb 2, 2019, 06:4602/02/19
12/29/14
exactly eudoro, complete rip off, go elsewhere with your sketches and dracs, this will cost loads of money to get to level 30 for only a 30% gain (all buildings) and will probably take forever on upgrade times also, if it makes you feel better I got conned too and so have several players, if it were not for you, I would not have even known this. Have a good game, maybe we speak again soon.
Feb 2, 2019, 07:4902/02/19
08/03/14

BUT THIS IS CALLING A SCAM!

I do not know which schools these guys from the Plarium have attended. Even if you want to admit everyone's good faith, it is not the fact that you are American, I am Italian, French or Turkish. In graphic language (international) when a number remains unchanged, it is shown with the sign -

The sign "-" indicates an invariation of the provisional summaries. The graphic in the summary window should be of this type:

25 Special Bonus:

2% Unit Offensive Bonus

2% Unit Defensive Bonus

26 Special Bonus:

-% Unit Offensive Bonus

-% Unit Defensive Bonus

27 Special Bonus:

-% Unit Offensive Bonus

-% Unit Defensive Bonus

28 Special Bonus:

-% Unit Offensive Bonus

-% Unit Defensive Bonus

29 Special Bonus:

-% Unit Offensive Bonus

-% Unit Defensive Bonus

30 Special Bonus:

5% Unit Offensive Bonus

5% Unit Defensive Bonus

Thus it is clear that the quota remains unchanged. Better still it would be to write nothing at all under the heading: "Special Bonus". Since there is no special bonus. Writing in this other way:

25 Special Bonus:

2% Unit Offensive Bonus

2% Unit Defensive Bonus

26 Special Bonus:

2% Unit Offensive Bonus

2% Unit Defensive Bonus

27 Special Bonus:

2% Unit Offensive Bonus

2% Unit Defensive Bonus

28 Special Bonus:

2% Unit Offensive Bonus

2% Unit Defensive Bonus

29 Special Bonus:

2% Unit Offensive Bonus

2% Unit Defensive Bonus

30 Special Bonus:

5% Unit Offensive Bonus

5% Unit Defensive Bonus

... It makes you understand that each increment gives a further + 2%

THIS IS A FRAUD. Sorry, I took a while to understand. With your help, certainly not with what Alina wrote.

Alina, one question: have you continued your studies after the Nursery School? It is not a proper way to handle information that is yours. Alternatively, in the Game Guide you have to write exactly and in detail what in the graphics is synthesized (wrong).

A friend of mine told the man who had put the horns on her: "I hope to see you impaled". I do not tell you this ... but that the internal hemorrhoids come to you, which are difficult to diagnose and to cure, I wish all of you Plarium. Dishonest you're nothing else!

Feb 2, 2019, 08:1802/02/19
12/29/14
For sure a deception eudoro, also remember all bonuses are not cumulative or compounded, take a look at (defisa). So you only get base value of troop ie thorakite. So you dont get 10% capitale x bonus of 70% troia bonus (=7%) making total 77% if you understand this. We will have to watch for plariums mathematics and deceptions with their numbers in the future for sure.
Feb 4, 2019, 12:1602/04/19
Feb 4, 2019, 12:24(edited)
02/13/17

I am not here to defend Plarium, but this is how I see it, and you should have seen it aswell.

The embassy end up giving you 20 allies, not about 300.

The Port end up giving you 40 galleys, not 349.

The military buildings, end up at 150%, not  1605%.

Or the Temple of Hephaestus/Pan, end up at 20%, not 65%.

The same with everything els.. Hall of Xenia, Argentarium, Harbor.... right..

50% bonus is what you get from lumberyards/forges at max level.

-30% grain consumption at max level.

It could be more clear maybe, but...

Have a nice day guys!

Feb 5, 2019, 16:0602/05/19
12/29/14
Well thanks for this after the event wisdom and enlightenment coeus, really made my day there. I was only trying to understand and offer some advice to a none english speaker that did not get this, even though I am grateful he bought this matter up, as I was headed in this direction also and would have been duped further. This is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to this latest slight of hand by plarium, lots of experienced players I know read it in the way that eudoro did. if you read the thread earlier it states that I have not invested in this and any of there game for 14 - 15 months now because I am wise to their ways, each time I think I may invest some monies into the game another issue of this ilk crops up and deters me further from investing coinage into there coffers. I would like to say that maybe one day with your intuitive foresight with regards as to seeing what plarium are about you maybe in the future twiddling your fingers playing sparta on your own as everyone else has had enough of their deceptions (there have been many and have cleared off.