Your feedback is needed!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 25, 2019, 13:3601/25/19
02/29/16

Your feedback is needed!

Greetings, Archons!

Sparta: War of EmpiresTeam needs your feedback. This time, we want to hear your thoughts about the clickers above your resource buildings.

Do you find it convenient to gather resources via these clickers? Would you rather we change their mechanics or remove them altogether?

Tell us what do you think in the comments below!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2019, 01:4101/27/19
Jan 28, 2019, 10:13(edited)
02/01/16

The re-naming of bot cities as "General" and some numbers is probably the worst change in this game. It does NOT enhance the game ... quite the opposite it severely detracts from the game. Most players will keep a list in their heads of the names of cities they can easily raid and generally know the location, but now all these cities can only be identified by keeping a spreadsheet and doing a search. How stupid!! To make matters worse there are a lot of players whose game names start with "General" ... these changes will cause massive confusion and be a major annoyance to those players. So why have Plarium made these name changes? It makes absolutely no sense, does not enhance the game, and has only caused player confusion and annoyance!! 

Jan 27, 2019, 05:1801/27/19
02/17/17

First off - I would like to say thank you for bringing these things to the players and letting us give our opinion - it is appreciated even if we tend to give a lot of negative reply's.

I love the bubbles over my production buildings.  It makes it easy to log in and see how close to full they are.

The feature is very helpful to noobs and low level players, the resources in the bubbles that are not collected are not lost when their cities are raided leaving them something to work with while trying to grow in a very hostile environment.

Sparta game needs a lot of bug fixes, and we would like to see other things done before we mess with an existing feature that works as intended.

Suggestions from players such as being able to discard unwanted generals gear, speed the process of guardian grinding and their incessant clicking, doing something about the coalition chests that reward 50 items of generals gear in a single chest, or any of the other suggestions in your monthly feedback would be appreciated far more than changing something that has been there forever and bothers no one.

Jan 27, 2019, 08:5101/27/19
02/16/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Greetings, Archons!

Sparta: War of EmpiresTeam needs your feedback. This time, we want to hear your thoughts about the clickers above your resource buildings.

Do you find it convenient to gather resources via these clickers? Would you rather we change their mechanics or remove them altogether?

Please leave it the way it is. Stop making unnecessary changes. You already did a huge disaster with General #XXXYYYZZZ names, don't make it worse.

Jan 27, 2019, 10:0201/27/19
03/13/16

The players regularly tell you what should be changed in the game, but you want to get feedback to a problem that does not exist?

Leave it as it is and focus on the real problems!

Jan 28, 2019, 02:0501/28/19
09/23/15

For the cities that are belonging to a non active player I understand the frustration but is all done because of GDPR .

Plarium allows the city names to stay with the real players name for 3 years which I think is pretty good as anyone in meantime  can return to the game and continue the game as usual.

This is an advantage that many other games won't offer and most will be no more than a year and once the email is sent to the account holder they will be removed within 3 months if they do not log on.

The display of the name of the inactive cities as General and bunch of numbers may be frustrating but we need to think also about the legal part of this situation.

One suggestion that I can post and maybe all players may agree with or even come up with more better suggestions and all depending on Devs if they will agree or could do the changes to make it easier for the players.

Suggestion:

All cities that are declared as inactive players cities to be transformed in NPC ( Non Player City) 

All NPC 's to have a level depending of the amount of resources offered by the city.

All NPC to offer a certain amount of resources example:

Level 1 NPC  10,000 each timber / bronze and rest 80,000 food

Level 2 NPC  20.000 each timber  / bronze and rest 60,00 food

Level 3 NPC 30,000 each timber / bronze and rest of 40,000 food

Now as this is better than expected maybe adding a challenge to it   

For every level of NPC to need to enter in a battle with, and yes you may loose some of your army until you figure out the exact amount of army to send to avoid loosing any kind of army but you can be lucky to get rewarded with a drop of interesting rewards such as relics, sketches, skill stones and so on all depending on the level of NPC.

The NPC's will refresh in 2h 30 min and can be scouted before to see if they have the desired resources in.

All NPC not to be available for siege.

Now the balance of the game is already in place when you think about the army needed to attack those NPC's even when you do not loose the army by attacking them, the need of a certain amount of army will be enough to give players a challenge to deal with.

Certain Unit numbers required to attack the NPC's and all depending of their level.

xxxx light infantry
xxxx heavy infantry
xxxx phalnx units
xxxx cavalry 

Now before I go on, I want to say this is only a suggestion and a minute of imagination being allowed to go wild.

This is why I personally do not get frustrated by the cities names or numbers and I am grateful to be able to raid freely with no lose and even so the names are frustrating sometime, the advantage is greater.

I bet now we all love the General names and numbers at the inactive cities  

Jan 28, 2019, 10:1701/28/19
02/29/16

Odysseus said:

The re-naming of bot cities as "General" and some numbers is probably the worst change in this game. It does NOT enhance the game ... quite the opposite it severely detracts from the game. Most players will keep a list in their heads of the names of cities they can easily raid and generally know the location, but now all these cities can only be identified by keeping a spreadsheet and doing a search. How stupid!! To make matters worse there are a lot of players whose game names start with "General" ... these changes will cause massive confusion and be a major annoyance to those players. So why have Plarium made these name changes? It makes absolutely no sense, does not enhance the game, and has only caused player confusion and annoyance!! 

Hello!

This change was done because of GDPR: https://eugdpr.org/

This regulation requires data deletion of all users who haven't used our services for more than 3 years.

Only personal data of these players were removed, all in-game data such as a number of produced resources, Units, Buildings, etc. renamed unchanged.

Also, in the future, please don't post off-topic comments as this one is not related to the initial topic of this discussion.

Jan 28, 2019, 10:2101/28/19
02/29/16

RED said:

For the cities that are belonging to a non active player I understand the frustration but is all done because of GDPR .

Plarium allows the city names to stay with the real players name for 3 years which I think is pretty good as anyone in meantime  can return to the game and continue the game as usual.

This is an advantage that many other games won't offer and most will be no more than a year and once the email is sent to the account holder they will be removed within 3 months if they do not log on.

The display of the name of the inactive cities as General and bunch of numbers may be frustrating but we need to think also about the legal part of this situation.

One suggestion that I can post and maybe all players may agree with or even come up with more better suggestions and all depending on Devs if they will agree or could do the changes to make it easier for the players.

Suggestion:

All cities that are declared as inactive players cities to be transformed in NPC ( Non Player City) 

All NPC 's to have a level depending of the amount of resources offered by the city.

All NPC to offer a certain amount of resources example:

Level 1 NPC  10,000 each timber / bronze and rest 80,000 food

Level 2 NPC  20.000 each timber  / bronze and rest 60,00 food

Level 3 NPC 30,000 each timber / bronze and rest of 40,000 food

Now as this is better than expected maybe adding a challenge to it   

For every level of NPC to need to enter in a battle with, and yes you may loose some of your army until you figure out the exact amount of army to send to avoid loosing any kind of army but you can be lucky to get rewarded with a drop of interesting rewards such as relics, sketches, skill stones and so on all depending on the level of NPC.

The NPC's will refresh in 2h 30 min and can be scouted before to see if they have the desired resources in.

All NPC not to be available for siege.

Now the balance of the game is already in place when you think about the army needed to attack those NPC's even when you do not loose the army by attacking them, the need of a certain amount of army will be enough to give players a challenge to deal with.

Certain Unit numbers required to attack the NPC's and all depending of their level.

xxxx light infantry
xxxx heavy infantry
xxxx phalnx units
xxxx cavalry 

Now before I go on, I want to say this is only a suggestion and a minute of imagination being allowed to go wild.

This is why I personally do not get frustrated by the cities names or numbers and I am grateful to be able to raid freely with no lose and even so the names are frustrating sometime, the advantage is greater.

I bet now we all love the General names and numbers at the inactive cities  

Thanks for your suggestion, Red.

I understand this feature sounds really interesting and entertaining. But it's not what devs will do.

Though the data of these players were removed, the mechanics of their Cities work remained the same.

It won't be possible technically to change the basics mechanics for players whose data were deleted because of GDPR, but remain it the same for all other players.
Jan 28, 2019, 10:2201/28/19
02/29/16

Thanks to those Archons who posted their feedback related to the topic of the discussion!

I will forward it to devs.

For now, this discussion is closed to avoid further off-topic.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.