Emporium Advice... Again.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 3, 2019, 04:5001/03/19
10/08/16

Okay, I have found a set of circumstances in which it is the best time to go out denarii collecting at emporiums. I'm not going to explain here what they are (unless there is a response requesting it. If I see that I will post again). However, I am not any good at math and figuring out which are the most effective units to use for the actual transporting of the silver coins. I know there is the attribute of "Carrying Capacity" but that doesn't do a great job of truly clarifying the issue since the times are not standardized (at least the I could figure).

If anyone could help, or even give a few more pointers on their insights regarding smart emporium-ing. I am aware a degree of horse trading is going on but that goes back to what I opened with. Happy New Year All1

XP
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 3, 2019, 06:4501/03/19
Jan 3, 2019, 06:47(edited)
12/21/14

The carrying capacity can be viewed as valuable in the sense that it enables you to send less units to complete the task, thus the risk in unit number is reduced if someone attacks you. Other things you may want to consider is how valuable that unit type is to you specifically. 

For example, light infantry tends to provide the best resource cost to defense power ratio, but at the same time if your army is large it starts becoming challenging to feed too many light inf units, because they consume a lot of grain relative to their power. 

Additionally, it might be best to send in a hybrid of units for defense purposes, to counter someone scouting and then sending attack units which your defense doesn't perform very well against. 

And of course, you will probably want to send units which you developed agreements and unit xp for, to make stronger (same as PvP concepts).

I'm sure I missed some things, but hope this helps. 

Jan 5, 2019, 00:2801/05/19
09/23/15

Emporium

Usually the best thing is to upgrade fully and pile up the things you need before engaging at Emporium.

Apart from ranking up army, signing agreements, activate dominion and boost offence or defense for a successful hold and collection of your resources you will need to give attention to few upgrades to get the full benefit and advantage from your stay at Emporium.

In Academy 

In General Abilities

In Dominion at level 15

In Market are available Boosts to purchase.

To the Emporium is wise to engage when the tournaments are on to gather points and take full advantage with a good pay out.

Depending on your own strategy you can use the Emporia to either gather resources or just destroy enemy units.

I hope this helps