Signing in of late

Signing in of late

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 19, 2018, 03:3012/19/18
10/08/16

Signing in of late

Going back as far as when I 1st started playing this game it has always taken a bit of patience waiting to actually log in. However, for the past to days the load screen has immeaditley jumped to %77 then from there its a crap shoot. Sometimes it gets close to %100, sometimes it "crashes" at %88. I Have tried various advised solutions with no success. I do not have Plarium Play installed due to the fact when it 1st came out & I put it on my Chrome book all sorts of stuff started going wrong. Anyone able to help me??? I'm an insomniac (a condition which is exacerbated when I have an unfinished task on my mind) I will be up for a while, its is currently 10:30 PM EST.

XP 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 20, 2018, 03:3812/20/18
09/23/15

Sorry to hear you couldn't log in , please try this link and follow the steps if even this do not work then please forward an ticket to support team.

I hope you will be in the game as soon as possible. 

Good luck !

How To Clear Your Cache / Game Loading Errors

If you have trouble loading the game, do the following:

!!! Clear your browser's cache:

HOW TO CLEAR BROWSER'S CACHE

Internet Explorer

* Open browser and click the "Tools" menu. Or, optionally, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete to open the Delete Browsing History window (and skip step 2)

* Click on Delete Browsing History...

* Select Temporary Internet Files

* Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to delete your temporary files (i.e. clear your cache).

Note: Note: IE8 has a feature that retains some cookies even after you clear your cache if you do not  undo the

"Preserve Favorites Website Data." If you truly need to clear your cache, you will want to undo this.

Firefox

*Click the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History

* Choose the time range of cache you'd like to clear

*Click on Details and make sure Cache is checked

* Select Clear Now

Google Chrome

* Open browser and select the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner) and select Options (Preferences on Mac)

* On the Under the Hood tab, click the Clear Browsing data... button

* Select the Empty the cache check-box

* You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period dropdown menu

* Click the Clear Browsing Data button

Opera

* Open the browser, select the Tools menu and click Delete Private Data

* Click Details button

* If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list.

* Press delete.

!!! Check your version of Adobe Flash Player Go to www.get.adobe.com

FLASH ERRORS:

Check out this help site ->http://www.howtogeek.com/…/how-to-fix-shockwave-flash-cras…/

!!! Check your browser version

https://www.rapidreview.com/…/tech…/html/browser_version.htm

!!! Try using another browser (e.g. Google Chrome if you're currently using IE8)

!!! Try using Opera browser with Turbo mode on.

!!! Try using another computer.

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002552492

I hope this helps.

Jan 1, 2019, 05:3001/01/19
10/08/16

Red,

I wanted to thank you for your very detailed response. Unfortunetly, as it stands every so often(maybe 1x in 10 - 14 days) my game will "lock-up" and i'll simply have to be patient for a day or two. Now that I am cognizant of this possibility I have simply adjusted my "closing up" routine... to cover my backside as well as possible.

I do however have a 2nd question for you regarding a problem that I have long learned to deal with, or rather do with out.  My messeging won't work. I get them, but am unable to open and read them or respond. This is very disappointing cause I have several friends with which I chat. There is also the very real threat of me getting kicked out of my coalition if I do something wrong causing them to msg me. However, if I can't respond they may take that as me ignoring them...see what I mean? Any pointers?

XP 
Jan 3, 2019, 15:3101/03/19
02/29/16

XPusher32 said:

Red,

I wanted to thank you for your very detailed response. Unfortunetly, as it stands every so often(maybe 1x in 10 - 14 days) my game will "lock-up" and i'll simply have to be patient for a day or two. Now that I am cognizant of this possibility I have simply adjusted my "closing up" routine... to cover my backside as well as possible.

I do however have a 2nd question for you regarding a problem that I have long learned to deal with, or rather do with out.  My messeging won't work. I get them, but am unable to open and read them or respond. This is very disappointing cause I have several friends with which I chat. There is also the very real threat of me getting kicked out of my coalition if I do something wrong causing them to msg me. However, if I can't respond they may take that as me ignoring them...see what I mean? Any pointers?

XP 

Hello!

Can you send more details regarding the messaging issue?

Is it chat or in-game letters? Do you receive any error messages trying to reply or you just add the text, click on the send button, but nothing happens?
Jan 4, 2019, 23:1901/04/19
09/23/15

I did check on my side everything worked proper on fb and the browser.

As the (Alina- CM) suggested you should give more details regarding the messaging issues.

Regarding with your access to the game one thing i can suggest is to check for the settings and allow flash as many players often forget to do so.

Good luck!