Article imbalance

Article imbalance

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 10, 2018, 01:2112/10/18
07/12/15

Article imbalance

I am level 63 on server 3.  Ephorate is at level 20.  I have 20 articles for stymphalos level 2 and only 3 (and 1 duplicate) articles for Hephaestia.  I cannot trade the Stymphalos level 2's as nobody wants them.  If the allocation of articles is supposed to be random then the random needs to be addressed as it is not random at all. Can technical team balance this for me please?
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 11, 2018, 12:0412/11/18
07/02/15

Hello!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. Random generator implies that you can receive some articles more often than other.  

I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Dec 14, 2018, 02:5712/14/18
Dec 14, 2018, 02:58(edited)
09/23/15

Trac1nator said:

I am level 63 on server 3.  Ephorate is at level 20.  I have 20 articles for stymphalos level 2 and only 3 (and 1 duplicate) articles for Hephaestia.  I cannot trade the Stymphalos level 2's as nobody wants them.  If the allocation of articles is supposed to be random then the random needs to be addressed as it is not random at all. Can technical team balance this for me please?

One suggestion I can give you is to try to put the unwanted Articles in the market and I assure you soon enough you will have an exchange on those Articles.

All duplicates  can be exchanged with resources at any point in the game, this can be very useful for the fast rebuild of traps or even army or upgrade of any building when resources are short.

Stymphalos Articles of any level can be exchanged in Market  but also one trick to avoid receiving them and growing your chances to receive other Articles is to sign them as soon as possible, so you get the chance to get other Articles instead.

I hope this help.