Class 4 Legendary Equipment has different Offense and Defense Max Stats

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 4, 2018, 13:0612/04/18
04/13/17

I was comparing the stats of Class 4 Legendary Equipment and found the Off/Defense Max stats are different even with the Legendary Chest that I bought does not have Max Off/Defense.

Is the stats of the Equipment of the same class and type will differ based on he level of the player ? or based on how high the player plays and get the equipment in Persian Position ?

Deviation from anywhere between 0.3% to 1% noticed so far.

Any though on how this is getting factored to ensure we don't upgrade the wrong equipment. trying to understand this better.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2018, 06:0612/05/18
02/17/17

The generals gear has always had stat spread.

Legendary talismen seem to all be a maximum fixed value of 10%

Legendary tier IV gear seem to have a spread of +/- one percent - once upon a time we just accepted our luck when we found a tier IV item and ran with it .... the game has changed with the constant free top tier items being offered (i have found dozens and dozens without purchase or doing any positions in the last few months)

I strongly suggest you wait and find a very good piece of legendary tier IV gear before you invest the pieces to upgrade - i truly regret my use of pieces on my less than perfect gear that i made in the few years.

Dec 5, 2018, 06:3412/05/18
02/17/17

Sword and shield are max 20%

Talisman are max 10%

All other gear is max 15%
Dec 5, 2018, 13:1112/05/18
04/13/17

Theokoles said:

Sword and shield are max 20%

Talisman are max 10%

All other gear is max 15%

Theokoles,

Thank you, wow this is precise and helps. I hope Plarium would have not done this at least to the legendary class 4 Equipment, but it is the way they put it together.
Dec 5, 2018, 13:5312/05/18
Dec 5, 2018, 16:54(edited)
04/13/17

Class V Legendary Equipment Guide

Basic guide to consider if Class V Legendary Equipment is worth keeping and upgrading.

Class V Equipment are Divided into Four Types

Talisman                                                                 with Max 10% Offense or Defense bonus

Helmet, Armor, Vambraces and Boots                    with Max 15% Offense or Defense bonus

Shield                                                                     with Max 20% Defense bonus

Weapon                                                                  with Max 20% Defense bonus 

Hope this helps. Thank you for the input THEOKOLES.