Treasure hunt and global unit speed 200percent boost

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 23, 2018, 12:5611/23/18
02/16/16

Treasure hunt and global unit speed 200% boost. Why we don't have this on plarium.com Sparta? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2018, 21:0511/23/18
Nov 23, 2018, 21:07(edited)
03/10/15

what server is that one ana? (i know glorius valley pplarium.com is not, and i see that again we are igored and treated as second class or third class players? i mean the 200% unt speed, because we are always ignored on this ...

why they keep forgetting that we exist?
Nov 23, 2018, 22:2511/23/18
02/16/16
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

what server is that one ana? (i know glorius valley pplarium.com is not, and i see that again we are igored and treated as second class or third class players? i mean the 200% unt speed, because we are always ignored on this ...

why they keep forgetting that we exist?
These are features currently active on facebook Sparta. Since on plarium.com beta tests are long over I wonder what's plarium's excuse this time for treating us like a second class customers.
Nov 23, 2018, 23:2511/23/18
03/10/15

i wish someone would have told me4-5 years ago, dont join plarium.com, join fb, there things work, lag is not horrendous, you get all things on time, etc

i wonder the real reason why we never get this or the extra raids, its been over year since fb always gets them and we dont...

Nov 25, 2018, 05:0211/25/18
03/06/16

While I agree with many of the comments in this thread, I must digress.

The truth of the matter is not that we are 2nd or 3rd class citizens or treated as such-its a matter of "business enterprise programming" across a specific platform. 

That platform being Facebook. That platform uses a different code that devs and programmers utilize more often than a .COM-specifically from a business use stand point.

Run the math with me-if just 1% of all Facebook users utilize the Plarium platforms of games and spend money for packages (because we all want to catch up to the bigger guys) then the possible income targeted is from over a (possible) 2.3 BILLION people.

That would be a "possible" 1% of sales from 2.3 Billion FB users. (approximate) 

Even if it was 0.5 %, and say 250 million FB users, the advertising numbers don't lie!

That is an obscene amount of money being spent by people on the FB platform and earned by Plarium and its parent company Aristocrat. 

Remember-they bought Plarium for 500 million dollars-they want to see a ROI (Return On Investment)

This is why the Facebook Plarium platform seems to have "more" than our .Com portal. 

I would want a ROI quickly-and I would choose wherever my code and game algorithms has the most exposure (traffic)

There are more people on mobile platforms and social network sites.

Business owners contract/direct developers and programmers and statistics engineers to develop these platforms.

Anything we get is usually a melding of "code usage"-it can or may work on the .Com. 

Any other "item" like the 200% unit speed must be or would need to be included in the algorithms of the .Com server which is the "older code".

Remember the line from the Godfather movie - "It's not personal Sonny, its just business".

Respect to all,

M

Nov 25, 2018, 12:0011/25/18
Nov 25, 2018, 12:04(edited)
02/16/16

MJP13000 thank you for your essay, but all you wrote is irrelevant to this situation, because these features which are on facebook we also had on portal.com Sparta, that was about year ago, so there is no reason for not to bring them back, just like Wheel of Fortune was brought back after months of it being gone.

Now... we need answer from Plarium's Community manager, not regular user who is not qualified to explain why we don't have these features here.

Nov 25, 2018, 12:0011/25/18
03/10/15
thanks for the points, but i would love to hear from alina to give us an answer from plarium to why still we dot get it. because the last time we complain about it (they even did not knwo that we did not had it) the excuse was the working on the app and weblg.... so i would love to know the reason for not having it now :)
Nov 25, 2018, 14:1011/25/18
03/06/16

Ana ☕ said:

MJP13000 thank you for your essay, but all you wrote is irrelevant to this situation, because these features which are on facebook we also had on portal.com Sparta, that was about year ago, so there is no reason for not to bring them back, just like Wheel of Fortune was brought back after months of it being gone.

Now... we need answer from Plarium's Community manager, not regular user who is not qualified to explain why we don't have these features here.

"but all you wrote is irrelevant to this situation"

"not regular user who is not qualified"

Thank you for attempting to point out that my writing is "irrelevant" or I am not 'qualified". What makes me "qualified" to comment is being a long time player here in Sparta as well as performing business development in the real world.

We agree to disagree on this point-what I wrote "Was" relevant. I am merely trying to point out what I may know  may be happening and possibly to receive a response from a Community manager as well.

You need and want an answer from the Community Managers or Developers?

Where would her royal highness like her afternoon tea?

Nov 25, 2018, 14:2211/25/18
03/06/16

thanks for the points, but i would love to hear from alina to give us an answer from plarium to why still we dot get it. because the last time we complain about it (they even did not knwo that we did not had it) the excuse was the working on the app and weblg.... so i would love to know the reason for not having it now :)

I would love to know the reason as well.

It seems the .Com portal and the answers to questions we receive are...well....maybe they do not know, maybe they do.

Really can't say anything more, other than I have a city like you. With a flick of the mouse, it could disappear or much worse.

Nov 25, 2018, 19:5811/25/18
11/05/15

I am sure the CM will respond when she is back at work, remember everyone gets a 2 day break from work! 

Us Mods, however are volunteers therefore we tend to be around more at the weekends, I haven't been myself as I actually work Saturdays and Sundays and my "weekend" is a Tuesday and Wednesday 
Nov 27, 2018, 12:0311/27/18
02/29/16

Hello, Archons!

These Events are not present on plarium.com servers as they were not added to WebGL engine yet.

Devs run them when the game was on Flash Player technology. Now they need to re-add this feature to WebGL.

They will add it to plarium.com servers as well, but after they finish the task on the game optimization to decrease the number of lags and loading issues (this task should be done till the end of the year).
Nov 27, 2018, 15:0511/27/18
Nov 27, 2018, 15:07(edited)
03/10/15

do you realise that its nearly a year of discrimination suffered by plarium.com players for the inadequate service to provide a working game and features that others have by your devs teams?

and what do we get in exchange?
Nov 29, 2018, 13:1811/29/18
02/29/16

do you realise that its nearly a year of discrimination suffered by plarium.com players for the inadequate service to provide a working game and features that others have by your devs teams?

and what do we get in exchange?

Hijadelafortuna, we've never said all our platforms will get absolutely the same features in the same period of time.

It's a usual situation that plarium.com servers have smth FB doesn't have and vise versa.

Dec 1, 2018, 11:0112/01/18
03/10/15
actually, fb has everything that plarium.com has (always months years in advance), so you comment is not that right alina. (common, we know eachother for a long time now, and you were in stronghold...)